Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Dodger Game Tiki Trip!!!

Pages: 1 2 replies

O.K. - I know they completely suck right now - but I have some SUPER Dodger seats available for the next two Wednesday night home games at The Stadium - as follows:

Field Level - Aisle 17 - very front row (3rd base side - between home-plate and Dodger dugout - $60.00 seats!)

Wed., Sept 14th vs. Colorado Rockies - 7:10 P.M. I have only one seat left for this one - first come, first served - PM me. Two great TC'ers are already going (yes, you know them!)...for this one we're planning to meet and drop a car at Tiki Ti (or at my parish, right near there) - and go to BACK to Tiki Ti for a couple Ray's Mistakes after the game....

also....

Wed., Sept 28th vs. Arizona Diamondbacks - 7:10 P.M. - for this one we have TWO seats available (another TC'er and I are already confirmed!) - same deal - PM me!

I also have TWO reserved parking passes for each game in case we want to take two cars! We can work out logistics...plenty of time!

FREE!! FREE!! FREE!!

:tiki:

Gee, whiz! You sure know how to make a guy feel far away from home. Quite a generous offer, really. Sure wish I could take part in this fab Los Angeles experience. Have a blast, cheer the Dodger blue and shout a few Toros for me.

-Weird Unc

Thanks, Unc! I really wish that you (and your wife) could be here, too. Should be a lot of fun, especially with the Tiki Ti run after! And it's not all THAT generous, to be quite honest - the tix came from my wife's (EquWahine) firm - I tried hard to get seats for the series this week against the Hated Ones (Giants) - but she's not quite that high up on the corporate tiki-totem-pole.

You didn't become a Giant's fan, being up there, did you?

Seats still available!

Pages: 1 2 replies