Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Art Two: Meet & Greet Pre-Party Sept. 16th Trader Vic's SF

Pages: 1 13 replies

M

Since it is all of three blocks away, I suggest meeting at Trader Vic's San Francisco on Friday night before the Opening Party of Tiki Art Two.

The show starts at 7:00, so how about meeting starting at 5pm at Vic's so we can take advantage of their killer happy hour.

For those who don't know, Vic's SF Happy Hour is from 3:30- 6:00pm, M-F and features:

-$5 Bahia, Mai Tai, and Tonga Punch

-half price on many appetizers

-free sushi and hot snacks, usually wings, ribs, or pot stickers.

-$3 drafts (Bitburger & Anchor Steam), $5 wine and well drinks

-complimentary house-made taro chips. yum!

There is a second Happy Hour from 10pm-12:30AM featuring all the drink specials again, so we should head back afterwards!

Who's in?

I think I can swing it on my way back from Sacto that day - sounds like fun

H

That's a swell idea! Count us in.

I'm in! whee!

We might be able to make it! hope so!

tikivixen

Tempting.... VERY tempting.... If the grapes cooperate, I'll be there. Mahalo and aloha.

-Weird Unc

M

Bump a lumpa!

C'mon team- show the No Cal love!

I promise a big surprise for all attending.

M

On 2005-09-13 11:02, martiki wrote:
Bump a lumpa!

C'mon team- show the No Cal love!

I promise a big surprise for all attending.

Keep yer pants on Martiki, I don't want THAT surprise!~!!!

I can make it at 6:10, just order me two Happy Hour Mai Tais at 5:50 please!!! Yes, I am serious. Dead serious. :)

T

Great reason to leave work early! Count me in, but I'm somewhat confused. I thought the pre-art show party was on Thursday night with Ape, Crazy Al, etc.?

Is there any Tiki Event topic yet for the art show or Thursday night event? I received Otto's emails on this but I don't see a Tiki Event listed.

M

On 2005-09-13 13:57, thejab wrote:
Great reason to leave work early! Count me in, but I'm somewhat confused. I thought the pre-art show party was on Thursday night with Ape, Crazy Al, etc.?

Is there any Tiki Event topic yet for the art show or Thursday night event? I received Otto's emails on this but I don't see a Tiki Event listed.

Thursday is Ape and Friday is the Tiki Art Now show (as you know). The sythesizer man (J. J. Perry) thing is on Thursday early evening, but not considered a tiki event because he isn't Tiki/exotica.

T

Thanks mrsmiley, I just posted a new topic on Thursday night's event and updated the one on the art show with more information.

ok - don't dawdle too long at Vic's, the baby Pineapple will be making his debut at the art show! We're going to go to the gallery a little early, he's somewhat high maintenance at this point so we can't drag him to Vic's without risking a total meltdown! But we'll hang out at the gallery until it gets too crowded.

He's really cute....
xoxox
mrs. & baby pineapple

MT

hiccup!

Where in the hell did I leave my drink?

Pages: 1 13 replies