Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday, Sugar Caddy Daddy!

Pages: 1 15 replies

H

In 2003, I went to my very first tiki event all alone -- I didn't know anybody there, I was in a strange town, all these people already knew each other -- I was very nervous. Sugar Caddy Daddy, Polynesian Pop and hula hula all let me sit with them, and SCD in particular was so kind to me, and made me feel right at home. I'll never forget what a difference he made for me. Since then, I've gotten to know him even better, he's continued to be there for me when I need a friend, and well, he's just a swell guy.

Happy birthday to one of my very first tiki friends! I hope your day is fantastic!

Happy Birthday SugarCaddyDaddy hope you have a great day!!!
Later,
Spermy

Happy Birthday to the man with the best hair on TC.

The Velours

TB

SCD, Happy Birthday!

TBird.

Happy Birthday Sugar Caddy Daddy. And just to clear up any confusion, Sugar Caddy Daddy (SCD) is not the same as Sweet Daddy Tiki (SDT).

-Sweet Daddy T.
Because crap doesn't buy itself.

[ Edited by: Sweet Daddy Tiki 2005-09-09 14:05 ]

Extra Happy Fantastic Birthday Sugar!

I'll be hoisting beer to you alll afternoon, and also, my two coconuts.

A true friend and a gentleman, you deserve a great day.

[ Edited by: Tikiwahine 2006-08-15 11:04 ]

M

You can actually rest a cocktail on his hair- it's that cool.

But I don't think he likes it when you do it.

Happy Birthday SCD!!!

UB

Happy Birthday to a really cool guy!

PLT

Happy Birthday SCD!!!
I concur, that's one fine do. :)

M

:drink: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCD!!! :drink:

Thanks Humu and everyone else for the birthday wishes! I knew I was tiki but I didn't know I was Beyond Tiki!

I also want to send out a special Happy Birthday wish to VintageGirl who also shares this same birthday!

Mahalo Mucho!

Sugar

Happy Birthday man. As SugarCaddyDaddys go, you are the Coupe DeVille (that big '59 with the fins)!

Thanks Sugar! And a very happy birthday to my fellow Virgonian too! (I think I just made up a new word there.)

A
Al-ii posted on Sat, Sep 10, 2005 7:06 AM

Sugar and Marcia,
Wishing you all the best. Marcia, I'll see you and Charles at Pink Martini tonight.
Nahalo,
Al

And a happy belated birthday to you too Al!!

Oh yes... it is that time of the year to wish vintagegirl a very happy (belated) birthday salutation.

Sorry it's been a few years since I've been able to send my best wishes, but I think you know why.

Many Many Happy Happy RETURNS!!!

monsieur verdoux

Pages: 1 15 replies