Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Central back online after power outage

Pages: 1 9 replies

H

Some of you were probably wondering where TC went -- the Tiki Central data center is in Los Angeles, and was impacted by the massive power outage that hit L.A. this afternoon. Looks like everything came back up okay.

Thanks for the update, Hum. I was about to ask how every fared over there.

M

ZAZZ!

D

yay! all is right with the world again!

i miss TC when i cant access it!

elicia

T

I was afraid my work was blocking Tiki related sites...and I'm in charge of IT.

K

It's amazing how much I miss some things when I don't have it for a couple of hours.

M

On 2005-09-12 16:27, Humuhumu wrote:

...the Tiki Central data center...

Yes, here at the Tiki Central Data Center we use the latest in advanced computational technology to bring the future to you!

In this picture, Hanford Lemoore (seated) uses the incredible brainpower of the TIKIVAC computer to best determine where to go for happy hour with Adlai Stevenson and Walter Cronkite (center and right):

Below, intrepid "Girl Friday" Humuhumu (right, seated) assists Hanford Lemoore (left, pretending to look busy)in the updating of Critiki links before both retire behind the servers to get it on.

M

Here is a picture of me next to my computer. Now you all know why I can not post photos. My steering wheel won't allow photo hosting services to work!!

Have a nice Tiki Day!

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2005-09-13 13:58 ]

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2005-09-13 13:59 ]

M

monkeyman when he isn't carving;

Link to photo

here is one of Unga Bunga

Have a nice Tiki Day!
If you like it,it is ZAZZ! If you don't, give it a RAZZ.

[ Edited by: Humuhumu - made link to picture that was too big - 2005-09-13 14:23 ]

unga bunga likes to dress up when the tech support guy comes by

Pages: 1 9 replies