Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Seamus in Seattle Sat, Sept. 24th

Pages: 1 10 replies

S

Me and the Mrs. are delivering a couple of big fountains next weekend, and a few people from the Seattle Ohana have mentioned getting together. We might make it up Friday nite, but it depends on whether we have to make a detour to drop Fiona off at the Garandparents first.

We'll be staying with Selector Lopaka and Puanama, and we gotta visit Monkey Skull to drop off his new fabulous waterfall mouthed Moai. Other than that, it's an open schedule.

Who's in? Anyone have kids that Fiona could hang with if we decided to hit a bar?

Also, let me know if anyone wants me to bring any other Tikis along. !Free Shipping!

Hi Seamus,

I bought one of your pieces at the Portland crawl and I love it! I'm interested in buying something larger since your heading to Seattle. What day are you leaving and what do you have available? Thanks!

S

Hey there Tiki-riviera!
Check your PM's. I sent you a list of what I've got on hand.

W

I'll have family in town for the Rockabilly Ball, (By the way, there's a great car show connected with the Ball that day from 9-5 in Lake City with bands playin' ). But if you folks hit Fu Kun Wu or some similar Ballard joint I'd wander up the street and make an ass of myself for the length of a drink or two.

D

we're lemmings for whatever you guys plan to do! and of course, you're all welcome here for drinks ~ just let us know, and we'll squeeze some limes!

elicia

I'd be very happy to have you and other tiki folks over to the voodoo lounge some afternoon and evening. Let me know if you have one free.

S

Gosh, so many options!
Monkeyskull, we will absolutely be dropping by. We'll have to get that big Moai out of the van sooner or later!

Dogbytes, whatever our plans, you guys are definitely included.

Woofmutt, if we can make it out to a bar or two it'd be great to see you. Thiis is going to be a very quick trip. We'll play it by ear and see how much we can fit in.

We'll settle the issue of bringing Fiona or not in the next couple of days.

Dinner at Todd & elicia's ~ Saturday Sept 24 ~ 6:00

join us for drinks and dinner! Seamus and Jauna, Selector Lopaka & Puamana and (you)

just drop me a personal message or a email

elicia

S

OK, We have decided to leave Fiona at her Granndparents. This means we could get to Seattle Friday nite, but probably pretty late ( 10-11pm). We are now trying to decide whether to stay w/ friends in Portland, and drive up Sat morn, or put the pedal to the metal and head North.

Does anyone have anything going on Friday nite? (or want to?)
I know Monkeyskull would like to have people over to the Voodoo Lounge, but he mentioned an afternoon or evening- He didn't include early AM !!

Friday night in the Voodoo Lounge would be excellent if you guys feel like making the drive. The Voodoo goes late.

BTW, the moai looks fantastic.

S

OK, so we're dropping the kid off at Grammas house, and heading North Friday afternoon. We hope to make it Monkeyskulls Voodoo Lounge before 10pm, but I've left little squiggle room for traffic, cops, and potty stops.
We're really looking forward to seeing all our friends in the Seattle ohana. I wish we had a couple extra days to take it all in, but I guess a short trip is better than no trip at all.
Saturdays dinner should be a lot of fun! Thank you Dogbytes for your generous offering.
See you guys tomorrow!

Pages: 1 10 replies