Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Hurricane Relief-My little part....

Pages: 1 2 replies

For those who are not aware, I have been in the Mortgage Lending business for the past 15 years in Southern California. I am approved with all the major lenders and have always believed in keeping the cost to my clients as low as possible. THAT BEING SAID......I would like to pledge 15% of all commissions made to the Red Cross (or other relief organization of my borrower's choice) for all loans generated during the next 90 days. This may come off to some as gratuitous advertising, but those who know me and become my clients will understand that I mean what I say about keeping costs low. I have clients from South San Diego to Redding and everywhere in between.....My company, Rhino Mortgage Services, Inc. is approved in Texas as well. Contact me through my email and I will be in touch immediately. Mucho Mahalo!!!

Very cool, ST. May the response positive.

Feels good when we each can contribute in some fashion.

Wooo Hooo! Thanks for sharing the Aloha Spirit. Soccer Tiki has made loans to my family and several close friends. If you are looking for a Mortgage Broker he will do a Tik-rrific Job for You. :)

Pages: 1 2 replies