Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Is It Wrong?!?!?

Pages: 1 12 replies

W

Can this tiki be wrong when he felt so right???? He's part of a bathroom collection that's a work in progress. I was inspired by that guy Bob from that male enhancement commercial.

h-he's got wood
snicker

That's hilarious! I love it!!
; )
Jennifer

B

Welcome to TC, WillieG. I don't think it's wrong, it's pretty neat. Was it hard to work on?
Thanks for posting.

Funny one :)
but a great work!

S

Does he have a big brother in the kitchen for paper towels??

G
GMAN posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 5:50 PM

Boy, what a "stiff"! Great work! I was thinking the same thing when I made the "Donk" tiki. I decided it was right, and my duty to bring a tiki with large equipment into the world. I love your idea of a TP holder. That is SHARP and useful! Way to go!

-G

And he has a very happy "Mrs. Tiki" at home!

T

Hey, your from Michigan too. Gman made the towel rack that goes with that- if you didn't know.
funny thing is that my screen stopped just short of it when I started reading and I thought that you were taking about the ring.

did it feel kinda wierd when you were sanding him? :)

W

Felt a bit smallish from what I'm used to....Just started phase two of the bathroom trilogy, He's a tissue holder. And then phase three will be .... I don't know .... maybe a lotion dispenser?!?!

On 2005-09-17 04:37, willieg wrote:
Just started phase two of the bathroom trilogy, He's a tissue holder. And then phase three will be .... I don't know .... maybe a lotion dispenser?!?!

Don't get the three to close together, then. An open invitation to arrange a messy threesome.

H
hewey posted on Sat, Sep 17, 2005 5:12 AM

Im just imaging sitting on the loo with that thing grinnin at me with that naughty look on his face...

Pages: 1 12 replies