Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

**desperately seeking tiki bar/hut from spencer's gifts!!**

Pages: 1 15 replies

Hi, my name is Morgan.. a couple months ago i found an indoor TIKI BAR (or hut?) really cheap from Spencer's gifts.. well i went back to buy it today, and they dont sell it anymore!!!!!! if anyone knows what im talking about, and has info on where i can buy one (new, used, DOESNT MATTER, or even get a pic of one like it).. PLEASE E-MAIL ME!!! [email protected]

thank you!!
Morgan

I would highly suggest a BambooBen. Superior construction, absolute kosher pure tiki, and cheap. bambooben.com

Morgan,

Exactly as BK said; contact Bamboo Ben.

Click here for a customized paradise experience from Bamboo Ben.

Hey guys.. thanks for the replies! Here's a pic of the one im looking for....

http://members.aol.com/sexxynala/SpencersTikisandHut.jpg

Ummm....yeah....go with Ben.

FA

On 2005-09-18 09:28, Basement Kahuna wrote:
Ummm....yeah....go with Ben.

For the price and quality you are better of with Ben. I am sure if you showed the picture to him he could do the same but also makes personal touches to it to make it a one of a kind just for you. But if you are just want something to use once or twice that is cheaper, because I get the feeling that is about how long the Spencer's hut would last,stick with the mass-produced one.

I've seen the Spencer's pne up close. It is definately NOT made to last. It might get through a half dozen parties...

If Bamboo Ben were close to me, I'd go that route first.

Who the hell is Bamboo Ben!

M

On 2005-09-19 23:00, Unga Bunga wrote:

Check out the Custom Tropical Decor by the one and only Bamboo Ben thread in Creating Tiki to see some of his creations.

Here's an example that might be the type of bar you're looking for:

For the past few years, every spring, Sencer Gifts comes out with their tiki line.

This years theme was Voodoo Lounge.

Your best bet is to start checking around March or April if you have your heart set on their product.

Their stuff is poorly made, the bar I work in bought three of their Tiki Bubblers and non lasted more than 90 days.

PI

El Bastardo, your user name is kick ass.

M

I'd get ahold of Bamboo Ben...his bars are top notch!

Matt

On 2005-09-21 08:39, Pomaika i wrote:
El Bastardo, your user name is kick ass.

LOL!

Thanks, it is the name of my favorite Munktiki Mug.

http://www.munktiki.com/imports.htm

Yeah, I checked out that tiki bar at Spencers, also. It was on sale for about $150. Not the best made, but at a buck fifty, a nice find. Now spencers is into Halloween, all the tiki stuff is gone. There's no way that tiki bar can compare to the photos of Bamboo Ben.

J

On 2005-09-19 23:00, Unga Bunga wrote:

Now if someone would just turn that slogan into a t-shirt... maybe even with the cartoon version of Ben's face underneath the letters...I'd definitely buy one! :)

Pages: 1 15 replies