Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

New Tiki Carver

Pages: 1 16 replies

A couple months ago after a couple Mai Tai's and a trip to the hardware store for a chainsaw here is TIKI#4. any comments.

[ Edited by: Mai Tai Tiki 2005-09-19 19:22 ]

T

Yes, make the picture bigger so we can see it.

G
GMAN posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 7:30 PM

Please???!!!

B

Here you go.
Abracadabra

usually when you copy the thumbnail, you GET the Thumbnail
Looks good, I Like it

T

Wow - that is awesome. Keep up the good work.

Thanx Benzart for the bigger picture.

Great job! I hope my number #4 comes close! Love the head/hair.. How tall is he?

On 2005-09-19 20:13, doubravsky wrote:
Great job! I hope my number #4 comes close! Love the head/hair.. How tall is he?

9 feet +/- from the ground

Excellent! Let's see more.

H

Thats real cool. That hair looks wild. Nice one

M

Welcome to TC Mai Tai. Excellent #4 Where are 1,2, & 3?

Keep em coming

Mahalo

nice work... great details

VERY NICE! are they for sale?.where are you? hey TIKI PUG ,how are you doing?thanks again for stoping by ,let me know the next time your in town ,you gotta stop by for one of our HAPPY HOURS. Do ya think i can work this TIKI in to my back yard?

[ Edited by: TIKI DAVID 2005-09-21 14:56 ]

On 2005-09-21 14:55, TIKI DAVID wrote:
VERY NICE! are they for sale?.where are you? hey TIKI PUG ,how are you doing?thanks again for stoping by ,let me know the next time your in town ,you gotta stop by for one of our HAPPY HOURS. Do ya think i can work this TIKI in to my back yard?

[ Edited by: TIKI DAVID 2005-09-21 14:56 ]

Therere not for sale yet, If I get time to make a few what should they sell for?

where are you? if your in fla. i'll be driving from cleveland ,ohio down to the keys and key west in feb.

H
hewey posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 5:56 PM

On 2005-09-21 15:12, Mai Tai Tiki wrote:
Therere not for sale yet, If I get time to make a few what should they sell for?

Im not sure what you should sell for, but Ive seen a LOT worse carvings for sale on the net. I say go for it. TCers, how much is a reasonable price for these babies?

I dig the eyes and the very creative headress. cool. very nice for #4. It's okay to show us 1,2 and 3 - we'll probably oogle over them anyway.

sell it for what you think it's worth. there are many threads here on TC about that topic - just do a search and start reading...then selling. good luck with it.

Welcome. excellent tiki.keep em coming.

Pages: 1 16 replies