Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

3rd Issue of Tiki Magazine Advertising Deadline

Pages: 1 4 replies

N

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder, the advertising deadline for our Fall (3rd) Issue is this Saturday, Sept. 24th. This is our last issue for 2005. Our next issue comes out in January 2006. Don't delay, we have some great features in store for the upcoming issue.

Nick

T

Do we know who made the cover?

Hopefully its an artist agaiin. I think hearing about tiki artist is the best read. And tiki artist couldn't be a better cover. Kooche's last cover, I think that I counted twenty mugs. Holy crap thats alot.

Now if only tiki news will come out with a run anytime this year or next. :)

your friendly neighborhood teaKEY

The cover artist for issue 3 is Doug Horne. He's a very talented guy! If you want a glimpse of his art go to http://www.swampfirelounge.com.

I was just as Oceaniac Arts yesterday and got to talk with Bob. He asked if I had read the magazine and I told him 'of course and I'm a subscriber too'. He asked if I'd like to see a preview of issue #3. Well hell yeah! It looks fabulous.

Bob was pretty tickled about being featured in the magazine as well. Can't wait to see it!

N

A call to all prospective advertisers. We have extended the deadline to be in the next issue of the magazine to October 10th. Tiki Magazine is growing. We are now in Tower Records stores and the next issue is going to be solicited by a national distributor. This means greater exposure for Tiki. The next issue is also going to be on coated paper which should make the art and photographs look much better. However, without enough advertisers in the magazine, we don't exist. I can't stress that enough.

Nick

Pages: 1 4 replies