Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tiki Stock 2002 Photo's

Pages: 1 6 replies

Well here's a few pics from Tiki Stock 2002. There are more to come, but they are still in my
camera, so you'll all have to wait for the dancing hula girls.

Trader Woody

Wow! Those must have been REALLY good drinks! Everyone seems to be leaning. Even the guy's hair in the sixth picture (next to the blonde) is leaning!

Thanks for the pictures Trader Woody!

SugarCaddyDaddy

Trader Woody,
So anybody in these pics from TC? The only one I seem to recognize is Tiki Chris.

Well, apart from Tiki Chris, there's just me. I'm in the 4th one down on your right, already looking like I've been leaning a bit too much over the course of the day. Tiki Chris' wife Emi is in the photo with him, my wife is in there somewhere with the black hair, a jr Woody is the one with vertical hair, and the chap with the leaning hair is called Jamie & is doing some fantastic Tiki art which will be revealed at some later date on Tiki Central.

But no, a poor Tiki Central turnout this time, sadly.

Trader Woody

S

Hey cool pics, Trader Woody!

Forgive my ignorance but where are you guys in these pictures? Is it Trader Vic's London?

I lived in England for about 4 mos and I seem to be leaning in all my pictures as well! Sure sign of a good time!

Cheers!

Uncle Arty: we're at south london pacific.

Trader Woody: thanks for posting these great pics!

if it's not a bother, i'd appreciate a copy of one of em & me, the one of em, jo & me & the one that i took of everybody.

& as far as tc turnout is concerned: there's only 4 of us in the whole u.k. (tiki chris, trader woody, atomic tony, the andrews sister)! half of us made it. i know the andrews sister had very good reasons for needing to be elsewhere, & atomic tony, well he lives quite a distance from london. all in all, i'd say a pretty decent turnout.

anyway, fun stuff! what a hoot. as i can now count the months remaining for me in london on two hands, i feel the urgent need to start planning another tiki something or other...maybe something in january (after all the christmas-wackiness is over)?

smiles,
chris

Yeah, I probably could have phrased the turnout comment better! Atomictonytiki & the andrewssister both had excellent reasons for not coming, though I'd hope the odd lurker might show up. (If there are any British lurkers?) So yes a 50% turnout is pretty good. Mind you that means even when one of us goes to the bank or something that means there's a 25% turnout!

Tiki Chris, I ordered doubles of the pics & will get them in the post in a day or so.

Trader Woody

Pages: 1 6 replies