Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tropical Scrapbooking - Art and Inspiration Resource

Pages: 1 3 replies

Okay... This may not be the most exciting post on all of Tiki Central (and a link to this site has been posted in a more specific discussion in Creating Tiki) but I thought it might be of interest to a good many people, so...

My search for decent quality papers and art sources for use in the Cocktail Menu for my little Kapu Luakini Lounge has led me to a website called Tropical Scrapbooking ( http://www.tropicalscrapbooking.com/ ). While most of their stuff is either Floridian, Carribean or Mexican in nature there is a fair amount of Hawaiian stuff there. They have a few very nice Tapa print papers, some bamboo stuff, a few Tikis in the sticker selection, plenty of palm tree items and a great deal of simply "tropical" themed material that could be used in any number of projects (Scrapbooks [duh!], Menus, Posters or flyers, Invitations, CD covers or labels, etc...).

I don't know much about the Scrapbooking hobby, but anyone who is interested in it or is, like myself, simply looking for materials such as this should pay this site a visit.

[ Edited by: Traitor Vic 2005-09-20 23:36 ]

I have a friend who will love this site. Thanks Traitor.

I love scrapbooking... it's one of my favorite things! How cool!

H
hewey posted on Wed, Sep 21, 2005 6:22 PM

Cool link. Im not big into myself, but I like seeing how other people do it. They come up with some real nice stuff.

Pages: 1 3 replies