Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Why do you love Bosko?

Pages: 1 19 replies

I do because the work is so authentic looking with a Witco influence. When you see a Bosko, you know it is a Bosko!

Not to mention that Truus and Bosko are the nicest, down to earth, genuine people I have ever know (lets not forget EXTREMELY talented!).

... gush...

M

Because he ALWAYS treats me like a gentleman on our dates!!! :)

Disclaimer; the preceding is an attempt at humor. Now back to the regularly scheduled programming.

for its rich, chocolately flavor!

oh, you mean bosko? :)

i drink my ho-made mai tais out of a bosko mug almost every weekend :drink:

There is a one of a kind piece of Bosko's art at shootinggallerysf.com. Two of his pieces are sold, but there are 2 left. My favorite is the Jungle Juice.

Because he has alot of talent and alot of personality. I have never seen him without a smile. He is just a damn nice guy. Plus he's helping keep the tradition going.

Because its my ATM code

T

Because he makes incredible masks, mugs, poles etc..etc.. I have yet to meet him though. Perhaps he will be at Hukilau??

On 2005-09-23 15:00, alohabros wrote:
... gush...

Don't hate fool. Bosko is my boy.

I just posted this because I was admiring all my Bosko mugs and thought that his work deserved it's own little post. :)

For his astoundingly low prices? (pscyche...) :)

Quality work never comes cheap!

V

because a witco is too expensive for me...and I also love his paintings, and Truus music

Because he is an incredibly talented guy but at the same time, a down to earth, good person.

'Cause he's good to woodpeckers.

T

cause we has the best tiki movie to date. Correction, had. "Dems, Maa's" And the best looking tiki bar that I will never get to go to. Where is that stuff today?

H
hewey posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 5:16 PM

cause his work just so cool. nice individual style, all funky like

T

Because... he can do all this!

So many reasons!

1. He's the Talk-Ink Kid
  2. His unsinkable, cheeriness despite the Depression
  3. His hubba-hubba girlfriend, Honey

J
john posted on Fri, Sep 30, 2005 2:40 PM

cause he still respects me in the morning :wink: