Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Trader Vic's Voodoo Tumbler in PRISTINE condition!

Pages: 1 8 replies

DZ

When was the last time you saw one of these for sale?

Yep, this IS my auction, so bid it up! If'n you're the winning bidder, let me know - TCers get free insurance and I'll toss in sumthin' extra, too...

eBay #7715035129: Trader Vic's VOODOO TUMBLER

M

Stand back....I'm a bidding!

Now, that may not be a good thing for ya 'cause when eBayers see my name on an auction they move back slowly, avoiding eye contact or any fast movements. They be afraid of my bids. They're yella!! Scared of the deep...back back back....duh-EEEEEEP pockets of the Koala.

Whoops... this current bidder mustn't of got the newsletter. That's fine, I'll just be taking him to school on this bid: YAHTZEE!

Uh...hmmmm, well, I'm saving my big dollar bids for the Ren Clark head, the Mainlander Menu, that cool Tiki bowl...not to mention the Kahiki thingy that guy's got listed. Loads of primo stuff on eBay rights now.

Just a flesh wound!
the koalaman

" Loads of primo stuff on eBay rights now. "

Yeah, TOO much, lol.

Just please...someone...tell me why all the old Trader Vic's glassware is so gorgeous, yet their mugs absolutely BITE. If I see one more lumpy, mutant hula girl--!!

Bonne chance, Midnite!

T'is a good one, the one I used for the BOT has less detail in the faces. I always thought of this as the perfect mixture of Primitive and James Bond.
To have that wonderful image of the table card illustration in mind ads to the mystique too. Z, maybe you should ad it "as illustration only".

DZ

eBay #7715035129: Trader Vic's VOODOO TUMBLER

Just thought I'd give this guy a 'bump', as there's just one day left...

:)

OL

Wow! It's over $200 with another hour to go!

M
McTiki posted on Tue, Oct 4, 2005 2:48 PM

I'm glad I got mine when I did!!!

Here's why I say this... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7715035129&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Wow!!!

[ Edited by: McTiki 2005-10-04 14:49 ]

CONGRATULATIONS DR Z!
That was a great auction, way to go!
And congrats to the winner as well!

merged.

Pages: 1 8 replies