Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Hewey's 1K

Pages: 1 9 replies

Hey hewey, I just wanted to thank you for all the thoughtful posts and input. You are a very talented and enthusiastic artist, and TC is all the better for it. We love ya man!

A-A

G
GMAN posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 4:18 AM

I second that. Thanks Hewey!

-Gman

B

And I'll third that. Goooo Hewey

Me Two-ey... keep up the good work!

F
foamy posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 8:25 AM

I'm jumping on this train! Keep creating Hewey!

Way to go to our brother from down under.

H
hewey posted on Mon, Sep 26, 2005 5:35 PM

Um, whoa, Im blown away by this thread. Especially coming from artists who I have such a great respect for their talent. Wow.

I just feel like a hack when I look at your guys work. Which is part of the reason I strive to give good, yet constructive, feedback. It blew me away when I posted my first art and people who I really look up to in artistic terms gave me that kind of feedback, and encouraged me to do more. I realised that by doing the same for other artists, I could encourage them in a small way. Which is why Im such a posting slut :)

I missed out on the 1000posts/year by a couple of weeks (yeh, Ive been here just over a year). The funny thing is, I dont even know how I got into tiki, or even found myself here. I didnt have any epiphantic moment where the pagan gods clicked, I just kinda drifted deeper and deeper and deeper...And here I am.

Thanks again everyone. I look forward to posting plenty more. I got lotsa dreams, you'll just have to stick around to see which ones I actually do (and then theres the ones im gonna do... :) )

keep on keepin' on, brother.. we're glad that you're here!

H
hewey posted on Wed, May 9, 2007 7:54 PM

Just stumbled across this searching for something else, now its 3000+ posts :o

And still loving it :D

Way to go Mate! Keep up the enthusiasm.

Pages: 1 9 replies