Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Basement Kahuna's 2nd Bi-annual vintage Tiki Yard Sale at Hukilau!

Pages: 1 14 replies

HEAR YE HEAR YE...Basement Kahuna has been trading and beachcombing all over the island, and will be coming to Hukilau with 7 huge boxes of vintage tiki loot for sale...I will be setting up for the 7:00 opener near the reception area...first come first serve...there will be over 100 vintage tiki mugs, loads of matchbooks, bookoos of ashtrays, lighters, Cocojoe's, swizzles, postcards, etc.

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2005-09-26 12:11 ]

ZAZZ!

I'm breaking the piggybank before I fly down.

T

I might also add that aside form the official Hukilau merchandise booth, and one other booth, BK will be the only vendor open on Thursday.

The rest of the Tiki mall we have planned doesn't open until Friday.

No camping out in the hotel corridors in front of the ballroom doors, please.

This is a Hukilau, not a Star Wars movie.

BK, it appears that you too have transcended the NEED TO OWN. Congratulations!
I hope it does NOT hint at your slow withdrawal from the Tiki theater (as you have made yourself rare for a while), because your expertise and dedication would be sorely missed.

Nawww, Bigbro...I'm back, man. Sipping on a Mai Tai and contemplating how I'm gonna chip carve this Solomon Islands war club as we speak! Thanks for the compliments, Sven..

J

BK-
How about some pics of what you will be selling? That way we will have some hope as to what is left on Friday...

I'm not unpacking the boxes...besides there's way too much to photo. But suffice it to say I am somewhat decent at delivering the goods...There's a lot of everything...

P.S. Bigbro I don't know about expertise (at least compared to yours...you fostered this whole revival, my friend!) but dedication will not wane...

Can't wait to see all the goodies. I'll be arriving some time Friday afternoon. Hope there is stuff left to buy. I'm bringing all the money I made off of cuckoo clocks to bring back some mana for my Tiki Porch.

KK

BK-I'm just looking forward to hanging out with you for a while (hope you have a great sale too). Now, where DID I put that ol' bottle of Sazerac's...

-Cruel, ain't I?

P

Trader Rick - I KNOW that bar behind your sigpic.
That's the place on the intercoastal near Vilano, right?
With the big Wayne Coombs tikis out front?

I've still got one unopened bottle of that vintage Sazerac's.. Kava hit the jackpot a couple of years ago..SEVERAL bottles of the real deal, the vintage, authentic SAZERAC'S FALERNUM!! The 10 proof stuff, the last batch from when they quit making it in the early 80's, and there is little comparison. I'm looking toi hanging out with you and Michelle, too, and Paul the Great, and all of you guys and gals...

Hot Diggity Dog!
It's always good to see ya anyway, BK, but with a pile of loot to boot...? Wow!!! I'm really looking forward to shopping your booth!

Hey...zonkers...the boss has gone nuts...I have just added three more tiki digs today! It just keeps 'rollin and 'rollin!

Pages: 1 14 replies