Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Polynesian Feet!

Pages: 1 15 replies

Just thought that I'd share some work that I had done on my feet. I'll be sporting them at the Hukilau! They were done by Dave at Class Act Tattoo, in Jupiter, FL.

![](http://www.maltese.net/public/hanapepe feet.jpg)

A hui hou! :drink:

Hanapepe :tiki:

[ Edited by: Hanapepe 2005-09-27 12:50 ]

[ Edited by: Hanapepe 2005-09-27 12:50 ]

D

Please tell me your a dude... eitherway, nice anklets :wink: Welcome to TC.

H

Yes, I am a dude that likes girls! (sometimes the anklets throw some people)

D

It was those cute furry ankles that gave it away! :P
And Welcome to Tiki Central!

H

Thanks, Dawntiki!

D

wow. nice ink!

and... just a metrosexual thought.. let your toenails grow out a bit, and get a nice pedicure!

elicia

H

DOH! I keep nice feet... just had to cut my toenails real short while my feet were being worked on.

:tiki:

... tattoo the toes... even better, have the toenails removed and tattoo the empty spots with red ink so when the toenails grow back, it'll look like something oozing out...

... cool...

It was funny when I first saw the title of this thread, as I ve had a fascination with Polynesian feet ever since I travelled through the SP.
This isn't some weird fetish thing , it's just I was amazed at the size of the feet of Pacific Islanders ( especially in Samoa), they are so much bigger than ours (westerners) and have a reach from big toe to little that any concert pianist would be jealous of.

H
hewey posted on Tue, Sep 27, 2005 3:54 PM

Cool ink dude. Look cool in some flip flops

(we Aussies call em thongs, but I might give the wrong impression if i say I want to see ya in a thong.)

great ink! even if it´s not the style i prefer, a well done tattoo is always a good tattoo. The lines and the shading looks very good. are they healed?

On 2005-09-27 14:40, cheekytiki wrote:

This isn't some weird fetish thing , it's just I was amazed at the size of the feet of Pacific Islanders

Its not having to wear shoes, it makes your feet spread out and climbing palm trees all the time. My wife and her sister grew up in Kiribati and they have muckle big feet, my sister-in-laws feet are almost as wide as long (not good for finding attractive ladies shoes).

H

On 2005-09-27 19:30, turbosickboy wrote:
great ink! even if it´s not the style i prefer, a well done tattoo is always a good tattoo. The lines and the shading looks very good. are they healed?

Thanks for the compliments. Dave is a talented artist. They are still scabbing on the heavier ports, but healing really nice.

H

On 2005-09-27 15:54, hewey wrote:
Cool ink dude. Look cool in some flip flops

(we Aussies call em thongs, but I might give the wrong impression if i say I want to see ya in a thong.)

Thanks. When I'm not at work or on the motorcycle, flip-flops are all that I wear.

H

I like the way the leave stem goes all the way to the big toe,very nicely done. I agree with Dogbytes regarding metrosexual toenails.

H

OK, OK, so I have nice tattoos and nasty feets!

Pages: 1 15 replies