Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Post Hukilau Party in Key West

Pages: 1 1 replies

T

Mrs. Pug and I are heading to Key West on Sunday after Hukilau. We are having a Post-Hukilau Party at the condo where we are staying.
The party will be Monday evening at 7:30pm. We are inviting one and all to come over for cocktails. About a dozen TCers made the trek to Key West during a hurricane, so I'm guessing more will be going this year.

We will have directions to hand out so find us at Hukilau. We are staying at The Bahia Mar and are at the first sitting at the Mai Kai.
Please PM me if you can make it or tell me at Hukilau. I need to get a head count so I know how much liquor to buy.

If you don't know us, here is a picture...

:tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink:

We have to fly all the way to florida to meet, but the place we live is soooo not fun! :wink: Yeah Hukilau!

I unfortunatly wil be flying back home Sunday night, but I really look forward to meeting you so we can connect when we are back in LV.

I love the keys and have had much fun there in the past with TC Ohana, I am sure you will have a great time. Wish i could join you!

Pages: 1 1 replies