Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

What did you buy at Hukilau 2004?

Pages: 1 11 replies

I'd love to see pictures of, or hear about, the great stuff you bought at Hukilau last year to get an idea of what to expect this year. I can only go on Friday for a few hrs. to shop, and I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll run into some of you TCers there....

I got a cool fish hook pendant, a small lake surfer tiki, and a bunch of other stuff i cant remember. oh yeah, and a badass tiki tony necklace.

Its all so good! Nowhere else can you find such a variety of tiki items for sale... so much of it handcrafted by skilled artists. You can't go wrong with the great clothing items by Adrift and Tiki Diablo. Last year there was a great selection of necklaces as Chisel mentioned and I'm sure they will be there again.
Tiki Tony's tiki necklaces are not to be missed! And the tikis! So many different sizes types and styles. I'm quite partial to Lake Tiki, :wink: but am dazzled by the talent of all the carvers that are there... and if you can just once hold in your hand and gaze upon an original Benzart creation...

Ok, gotta stop... I'm drooling... I've got 5 days before I get on the road to Hukilau and have to relax before then...

Seriously, bring cash... lot's of cash... you'll find plenty to spend it on!

C

Thanks! I will defintiely bring lots of moolah!! The anticipation is killing me....

hows about a little poll? whats everyone hoping to find at the hukelau?

K

whats everyone hoping to find at the hukelau?

Hopefully lots of mugs...I'm bringing an extra suitcase, some tape and lots of bubblewrap.

T

Some of these, a little of those. Only a short week away!

C

Awesome stuff tikitony and that lamp....wow! Yeah Juno I'm bringing lots of bubble wrap too. I'm hoping to find decorations for my future indoor tiki bar. I have a feeling I'm going to want to miss my 6pm flight out of FLL on Friday....

K

I have a feeling I'm going to want to miss my 6pm flight out of FLL on Friday....

Friday??? UGH...that's a bummer. I'll drink one for you.

C

Thanks, have more for me if you like! I have to go to a wedding on Sat. night. Yeah, it had to be THIS weekend.

I think I'd better take the seats out of the van so I can load up with purchases! See you in a week folks!

I bought an awesome Flounder cigar purse ---- I'll post a pic later AND many tikitony pendants to place on purses and basically everywhere! Plus, I had to purchase a lei for the head with a matching lei for the neck! There are sooooo many wonderful items to purchase.....definitely bring extra cash!

Pages: 1 11 replies