Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Pia Dahlquist - 15 years at the Mai Kai!

Pages: 1 10 replies

Those of you whom have visited the Mai Kai and have attended Hukilau have undoubtedly met the lovely Swedish born Pia Dahlquist of the Mai Kai. Today she celebrates her 15th year as Sales, Marketing and Special Promotions Director. She has made a remarkable impact on business at the Mai Kai and has given her heart and soul to enrich their success.

Without her, Hukilau would not be the same. She continues to support the event each year. This year is no different - she has assisted me beyond the call of duty. I know she's a lurker on the forums so I know she will see this.

Happy Anniversary to one of my closest friends and an incredible person!! I appreciate you more than you know!

Yee-Haw & Aloha,

The World of Tiki Kiliki

[ Edited by: tiki_kiliki 2005-09-28 23:54 ]

Happy Anniversary, Pia! Thanks so much for all that you do to make the Mai Kai feel like a home for all wayward tikiphiles. Look forward to toasting your anniversary in about a week!

I've never met you, Pia, but I look forward to givin' you a big hug next week! Perhaps you can use some of your Sales, Marketing and Special Promotions magic on my wife and I while we're shopping for items to bring home!

[ Edited by: Traitor Vic 2005-09-29 00:38 ]

Thanks, Pia for the roof over my head kast year! And Congratulations!!

Pia is a peach!

She has gone above and beyond the call of duty more times that I want to count.

Here's to fifteen MORE years!

On 2005-09-29 10:52, mrsmiley wrote:
Thanks, Pia for the roof over my head last year! And Congratulations!!
I second that thanks! You all were too kind giving us a dry place to wait out Jeanne. Looking very forward to seeing you again :)
alice b

S

Thanks to Pia for saying yes to the King Kukulele Mystery drink and no to the King Kukulele Mystery Shit Brick! Pia has always been a part of Hukilau and the Mai Kai. She is one of the main people who makes you feel at home and welcome. And she has kept tracl of everything for Hukilau for two years now and saved many headaches. She is quite and asset!

"Pia uuuuuntz, tiiiiiice, teee tiiiiiiiiiiime a maaaady, and I nuuuuuub nuuuuu" (from Eddy Murphy's Buckwheat's greatest hits...) Congragulations, Pia. You really do make the Mai Kai even more of a special place for all who visit.

Pia ROCKS !!!

Is Pia Dahlquist still at the Mai Kai?

Yes!

Pages: 1 10 replies