Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

The Tiki Adventure

Pages: 1 21 replies

K

I just wanted to post this in general tiki so the people who dont venture over to creating would get a chance to try my lil Tiki Adventure, Its pretty fun and you can win a prize thats hand made by me kirby. So If your brave, click the link below that says, what else but Tiki adventure...Thanx...Kirby

KIRBY
Kirby's Island.com
The Tiki Adventure
Kirby's Gallery

[ Edited by: kirby 2005-09-30 01:19 ]

D

I never knew getting shot with poison darts or burnt to a crisp by molten lava could be so much fun! Mahalo Kirby!

... the poison darts had lsd on the tips... thanks!

TG

Kirby nice break in my morning routine. Cool. Where in the hell did you get all those sound effects and how did you get that test pic in the test forum with the blinking eyes so big? What did you have to do to enlarge it?

Tiki G.

T

Woo Hoo! I felt like I was on Survivor! And I won the Reward Challenge!

That was fun. Nice little tiki break in my day. Thanks.

K
kirby posted on Fri, Sep 30, 2005 7:02 PM

On 2005-09-30 07:37, Tiki G. wrote:
Kirby nice break in my morning routine. Cool. Where in the hell did you get all those sound effects and how did you get that test pic in the test forum with the blinking eyes so big? What did you have to do to enlarge it?

Tiki G.

for the sound effects, I guess I went on a lil adventure myself to find them ...and the eye's in test,Im not sure how I got it so big I guess its formated realy big on my pc...
By the way thanx for checkin the adventure out,your prize is on its way...

H
hewey posted on Sat, Oct 1, 2005 4:39 PM

Mate, the prize was just having a bit of fun...

K
kirby posted on Sun, Oct 2, 2005 10:59 AM

Im getting alot of good respose,thanks everybody for the support...

LOTS of fun there. Ah, the clueless girl, gettingh lost in a one room hut, gotta love it!

K
kirby posted on Mon, Oct 3, 2005 3:36 PM

you better belive it, thanx guys...

F

That was so fun! But you know, the same thing actually happened to me a few weeks ago. I'm still recovering... :wink:

E

Lots of fun! Really enjoyed the whole experience!
Thanks!

K
kirby posted on Wed, Oct 5, 2005 6:41 PM

thanx alot,I had alot of fun making it I hope to make another one when i have sum time...By the way you guys are realy making me work,Ive been sending out a lot of my papere tiki pendents,If you havent received yours It should be on its way...thanx again kirby...

K
kirby posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 8:15 PM

I still have sum paper tiki pendents left so if you want one be sure to check out the tiki adventure...

H

very cool! Thanks!

K
kirby posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 5:19 PM

Thanks again guys your reward is on its way...

K

fyi I will be retiring this paper tiki shortly so if you want the original paper tiki pendent now is the time...

K

Deciding which cocktail to have is always a big decision...thanks for making the choice clear. I will wear my tiki pendant with pride! Thanks Kirby for adding adventure to my day.

C

Great adventure Kirby. You sure put a lot of work into it. Great Art Gallery too. Nice work on both!

Hey, this thing you made is neat! I LOVE the Tiki Adventure. What a wonderful thing to share with everyone. Thanks!

Kirby!
Received my very fun pendant! Thanks!

Now THAT'S an adventure everyone can join in on!

GREAT marketing! Excellent!

Pages: 1 21 replies