Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

What Will You Be Selling At Hukilau-2005?

Pages: 1 22 replies

I saw codelisa's thread on what was available last year, but I think it would be good for the vendors to post here what they will be selling next week.

I will be selling the official Robert Drasnin "Voodoo" mug by Gecko (limited to 30) also a limited edition print to celebrate the mug done by Doug Horne of Swampfire Lounge. Also, I have some "still sealed" copies of Robert Drasnin's "Percussion Exotique" album ("Voodoo" reissue title) straight from Bob's personal collection. I am sure Bob would be more than happy to sign these for you as well. That's it for me! Whew!

Jeff

I hope to sell my mother in law.

[ Edited by: Tiki Rotterdam 2005-09-30 12:49 ]

just a bunch of tikis

T

On 2005-09-30 12:27, Jeff Central wrote:
I have some "still sealed" copies of Robert Drasnin's "Percussion Exotique" album ("Voodoo" reissue title) straight from Bob's personal collection. I am sure Bob would be more than happy to sign these for you as well.

Don't forget to tell 'em that you're the DJ on Friday night too, Jeff!

Robert Drasnin is bringing Voodoo CDs also, so you can get 'em straight from the source.

Everything tiki that can be made of wood!

On 2005-09-30 19:02, tikibars wrote:

Don't forget to tell 'em that you're the DJ on Friday night too, Jeff!

Oh Yeah! I almost forgot!!!! Rare classic Exotica will be played for the happy masses on Friday. "Oh we're goin' to the Hukilau............."

J
JonPez posted on Sat, Oct 1, 2005 4:55 AM

Bunches of stuff!
50+ vintage mugs
75+ Hawaiian Shirts (size S-4XL)
Vintage napkins, albums, barware and Hawaiiana.
Kitsch and tacky stuff, Big-eyed kids, paint-by-numbers, shriner stuff, stuff deom the 40's to the 70's.
I'll be posting pics today!

Lots and lotsa vintage tiki. Lots and lots.

MG

I'll be selling the "Hukilau" serigraphs and all my other serigraphs by Tiki Tony, Eric Gordon, Ragnar, Wade Koniakowski and a few others. We still have a few Tiki Oasis serigraphs left too. I'll also have my new "FALLING COCOS" warning signs to put under your coconut trees.

T

Some of these, a little of those. Only a short week away!

I will be selling my newly-found virginity. Mention you are a TC'er and I'll give you a 50% discount!

virginity? hey poly pop I'm a tc'er! who's youre daddy and how much with the discount?

TG

Bunches of stuff. Various Tikis, Tiki Candles, Tiki Tap Handles, Bar, Beer Tower Tiki, Mini Tiki Trophies, Tiki Dartboard Cabinet, Tiki Walking Sticks, Signs, and other thingy's. We have tried to create stuff to bring down that would be affordable for everyone. We hope you visit our table and check out what we have been working so hard for.

I think we are finally done! I can rest now. Hukilau 2005, here we come! We're looking forward to the event and meeting bunches of people.

Tiki G. & Tiki T.

B

A few BigBenzArt for sale. #'s 3,4,5 and maybe 6.
Here they are

#3 SOLD But will be there

#1 AUCTION

I have 4 pieces, not very much, but a lot.
See Ya at HUKILAU.

[ Edited by: Benzart 2005-10-05 17:50 ]

I will be bringing the "South Seas Drive-In Theater" like last year but more movies this time., 20+ hard to find dvds......guaranteed to have Tikis.....Surf......Giant Clams...... Killer Octupi...... Sharks..... Volcanos....... Hawaiian Music...... Hula Girls.....Jerry Lewis?......... Pearls...... Nazis.......Rum........ Gracie Allen tuning a ukelele ......Steel Guitar......all family rated fare ...... except South Seas Massacre......Yikes! Come visit Polynesian Pop (he will have music and groovy t-shirts + newfound virginity), Kick_the_reverb (he will have copies of his famous worldwide "Astroglides" cds) and me.......I will also have some music.......Trades welcome & encouraged....free stuff too. Stop by early and often.

On 2005-10-03 23:14, bongofury wrote:
Come visit Polynesian Pop (he will have music and groovy t-shirts + newfound virginity), Kick_the_reverb (he will have copies of his famous worldwide "Astroglides" cds) and me.......I will also have some music.......Trades welcome & encouraged....free stuff too. Stop by early and often.

Did I hear FREEEE?????

Stop by my booth and see my enormous Puffer.... and oh yeah, mention you are a TC'er and get 50% off my newly-found virginity (80% off if you are pretty :) ).

**Poly-Pop ***

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

[ Edited by: PolynesianPop 2005-10-04 08:04 ]

Q
Quincy posted on Tue, Oct 4, 2005 1:46 PM

Do you know if anyone will be selling mixers like Trader Vic's Orgeat?

Steve and I will be selling various things... some home decor products I created, some posters I designed... But our favorites include Tiki-themed greeting cards for the holidays coming up, and an official Hukilau souvenir that is absolutely hilarious fun and will blow your mind! :wink: Look for your tiki-central pals (and perhaps even yourself!) in our OFFICIAL HUKILAU COLORING BOOK!

Huzzah!

See ya at the Hukilau! :D

T

Oh yeah, Here's some more eXoTic oBjects of Curiosity! Plain leaves in a few hours!!!!!!!!!

And coming soon after Hukilau, my new Flash website, here's a low budget faded, clipped version:
http://www.tikitony.com/files/tikitony.swf

CA

ya.... flight leaves in less then 12hrs!!! i better start making something....... i should have a pic by 5 AM pacific time......

M

I won't personally be selling anything. But, I must say that we produced some wares in very ltd. quantities for Tiki Kiliki and in all sincerity, the 4-tone gold fringed bowl that we made is in my humble opinion, a holy grail piece. We tooled the piece with extra (costly) mold pieces and it's hand-made perhaps more than any other piece we've done. I hope you like it - I want 1 but don't think I'll ever see 1 in my collection... ever :( as it's ltd. to 100 pcs.
Holden

TG

Well this is one of a few tikis that will making tracks today to the Hukilau! I think the rest of them are headed down as well......We have stuff, so please come by out table and take a peek!

Pages: 1 22 replies