Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

The Great Post Race!

Pages: 1 27 replies

S
Swanky posted on Sat, Oct 1, 2005 2:53 PM

I was a bit dismayed to see where I rank. But now it's killing me. Ben doesn't post much anymore, so I have a chance to catch him. And since BK is back and posying, he may pull up again, but then, HumuHumu is right there and will likley pass BK very soon! I wanna be in the top 5 for few seconds, but I can't fake posts just for that... Stay tuned for this close race. Who will take the #5 position from Bamboo Ben? And will they be able to hold on!

It's sad...

S
Swanky posted on Sun, Oct 2, 2005 9:53 AM

Just as HumuHumu seemed destined to pass me, I had a weekend run of posts, and then, BK came onboard and pulled a little away. Still neck and neck! Who will take the #5 position going into the finals?!

Hey I'm just happy to be in the top 50. Though I really do need to pass the person in front of me :wink: which would be much easier if I didn't mysteriously lose posts here and there. grumble

-Z

J
JonPez posted on Sun, Oct 2, 2005 2:47 PM

Woo hoo!
335th place here! Gotta post some more. Just have a few years of catch-up...

If I make more posts like this one, I can be sure to climb into the top 100!

It's about quality, not...

...quantity.

I don't really care that I'm only ranked 29 right now, because I take pride in the fact that every one of my posts is on-topic, well-researched, and contains important, valuable tiki information.

Here is a picture of a girl in a bubble-wrap bikini that I don't think I've posted before:

Sabu

Sabu, you're a true professional and we appreciate your efforts.

My current rank is 26, which means I really need to get a life. :D

V
virani posted on Tue, Oct 4, 2005 3:24 AM

Sabu, where do you go out ? It seems like you have some nice friends...

OL

On 2005-10-04 03:24, virani wrote:
Sabu, where do you go out ? It seems like you have some nice friends...

S

Crap. Humu got on a run and I stopped posting much and Ben posted and whew. Humu came out ahead. And there is like a 5 way tie right now... I'll never make 5th place.. thanks goodness!

i'm at 13. that's cool. the past month i've been assaulted by so many 13's that i'm convinced it's my lucky number.

M

38.... woohooo... I'm in 38th place. Sam, watch out man. Here I come. Until then, Sabu - have any more pictures of girls in a bubble-wrap bikinis?

H

I am

H

now in

H

the top 100. YES!!!! EEE HAAAA!!!

Okay... now what.

H
Helz posted on Tue, Nov 22, 2005 2:37 PM

Well, this one puts me one above the venerable OTTO, so I figure I'm doing ok...

A

hahaha...I'm at 711!! Better watch your backs!

Amiotiki

I can't believe there are over 28 pages of names with zero postings.

M

On 2005-11-24 04:00, TikiTikiTavi wrote:
I can't believe there are over 28 pages of names with zero postings.

How do you think they feel? They're absolutely speechless.

Just getting going.

M

I'm right behind ya DB. Chaaaaaaaarge!!!!!

E

I think it might be about quantity...

E

not quality, SDT.

proud to be on the THIRD page! Position 150! Look out Palama Tiki!

E

All the people who don't bother with Bilge won't know they are being run over...this gives Bilge readers an advantage. Membership does have its perks!

Boy... that Benz needs to get a job or sumthin', 3140 posts in less than 2 years! He's gonna topple Unga at number 1 in a month or less.

Pages: 1 27 replies