Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Disneyland Fireworks - homage to the Enchanted Tiki Room

Pages: 1 5 replies

H

The 5oth anniversary fireworks show at Disneyland is pretty amazing. You really have to see it from the front of the castle to get the best of it. The fireworks are choreographed to a soundtrack, there is fire (duh, as seen in the photo), high powered lasers, projections, and there is even an ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM segment. You should of been there! Yes you! But hey, there's still time to go see it, I think it continues well into 2006 but can only be seen Fridays and Saturdays during the current off season. I video taped the entire show, but am only posting the ETR segment.

So here it is, for your viewing pleasure, all 42.5 seconds of the Enchanted Tiki Room segment from the Disneyland 50th Anniversary "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks presentation.

These files are in the Windows Media Video format (wmv).

ETR Fireworks small download (3.3mb)

ETR Fireworks large download (10.3mb)

Enjoy!

Personally, I think fireworks shows are usually boring, but when I saw this one in July I was stunned. Easily worth the price of admission alone. It was perfectly synchronized, the fireworks all had shapes to coincide with the rides they featured, absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing the clip.

Very nice of you. Thanks.

J

I'll be in the MK on Monday the 17th. Is it definite that fireworks are only on Fri and Sat nights during the off season? I checked the calendar on disney.com and it shows fireworks on the 17th - hope its correct! I wouldn't want to miss this show.

T

On 2005-10-02 18:32, johnman wrote:
I'll be in the MK on Monday the 17th. Is it definite that fireworks are only on Fri and Sat nights during the off season? I checked the calendar on disney.com and it shows fireworks on the 17th - hope its correct! I wouldn't want to miss this show.

I checked the calendar for that day, and it does have the fireworks listed at 8:15pm, but it also shows that the park closing time is 8:00pm. You may want to give them a call.

MR

Thanx for the clip. My kids and I watched it several times. We were at Disneyland about two months ago and loved the fireworks. Truly amazing. Thanks again.

Pages: 1 5 replies