Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

The countdown has begun...

Pages: 1 18 replies

D

Only 48 hours (or so) left 'til Hukilau.

See yaz down there!!

M

ZAZZ!

HK

only 44 hours until Whollycat & I hit the road!

...oh we're goooing....

Josh
http://www.whollycatsband.com

Aloha this you razzlefrackinindiginiousdigdugmakeral...
I can't go.

S

YES!!! I'm warming up all my Hawaiian shirts...

"Oh we're going to the Hukilau"..........................!!!

Bring it!!!

T

Get those blenders ready and start chillin those glasses. Me and the misses are fired up.

The Hukilau nets are swishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yayyyyyy! HU KI LAU!

Well I can't attend this year but I'm looking forward to next, and am excited for those who are able to make it!

Have a great time!

S
Swanky posted on Tue, Oct 4, 2005 5:10 PM

Knowing I may not see Ebay for the next 4-5 days means I have to ... bid early! Yikes! I hate it... Oh well.

Hitting the road at 5 am Wednesday morning for the 1,580 some miles to Hukilau! See you all there! The tikis can't wait!

Yowza!

Imagine... I only have to wait another 44 hours or so to find out that I've forgotten to pack something very important! This is so exciting!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

!!Where's my bubble wrap??

!!Where are my Shaheens??

Oh, whew.
Ok, I can continue packing now....

(See y'all soon!!!!!!!!!)

Jesus Christ! Don't you people have jobs??!! Seems like y'all just go from one Tiki Party to the next!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Here's wishing you's the worse Hukilau ever!!!

Blah! Blah! Blah!

Arrrrrrrrr!!!

TT

Have fun everyone! I can't go, but I'll see some of you at the next Oasis.

M

On 2005-10-04 20:03, Traitor Vic wrote:
Yowza!

Imagine... I only have to wait another 44 hours or so to find out that I've forgotten to pack something very important! This is so exciting!

vic, I made a list years ago so I rarely forget things now. Here it is;

TRIP ITEMS

____PILLS- SLEEP, CAL-MAg
____TOILETRIES-INCL. SUNBLOCK
____TEA BAGS
____COMB
____SHAVER
____SOCKS, UNDIES
____SHIRTS
____PANTS
____SUIT ?
____SHORTS, SWIMSUIT
____HAT
____SUNGLASSES, EYEGLASSES
____SHOES, SANDALS
____MOLESKIN
____CAMERA, FILM
____MUSIC-CASSETTES, CD'S
____BOOMBOX. CD PLAYER & SPEAKERS
____BATTERIES,ELECTRICAL CORD,cel charger/car cord
____BIBLE
____PLANE TICKET
____HOTEL INFO
____RENTAL CAR INFO
____MAPS
____TRAVELBAR
____BITTERS
____RAIN COAT / umbrella

LOCAL-GET MILK, WATER

D

So...I have made it. Good ole Ft. Lauderdale. Man...that had to be the fastest flight down here I've ever had. Just the way I like it. I must admit, I downed a whole lotta white wine before and during the flight. Not too proud to say that I really knocked em back. Woops... It's the only way to fly though.

Pretty polluted by the time we landed. Pick up the rental car? Hell no! I was in no condition. Didn't do that until a few hours later after taking a cab to the relative's house and hanging...er...drying out for a while. Jeez...I felt like Dudley Moore in that scene from '10' when he get's real wasted and takes a flight to Mexico, not realizing that he's done it until he wakes up in his hotel room. Sheesh...where's Julie Andrews when you need her?

T
thejab posted on Thu, Oct 6, 2005 8:27 AM

i'm in daytona beach reading my email. i'm leaving shortly for fort lauderdale. the storm (tammy) was not bad. i went to the okeefenokee yesterday in a downpour and last night i enjoyed watching the lightning over the ocean from my beachfront motel in daytona next to the hawaiian inn, after devouring a delicious prime rib at julian's.

see y'all tonight! (i'm startin' to talk like a georgian!)

I'll be there around 5:30 on Fri. Save me some rum yous!

Pages: 1 18 replies