Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Having Fun Misusing Emoticons

Pages: 1 25 replies

I thinks its fun to send to confusing or mixed messages and I thought this would be a cool thread to do it in.

Example:

Thanks for the Beer :drink:

Sorry about running over your dog :)

F

Crap! I'm going to miss the Hukilau.....again!! :D

:drink: please :drink: let :drink: me :drink: know :drink: how :drink: your :drink: aa :drink: meetings :drink: are :drink: going :drink:

H
hewey posted on Tue, Oct 4, 2005 6:54 PM

I dont get this thread, and I hate smilies! :D

I am sooo happy I'm not going to the Hukilau :cry:

DZ

You got breast enhancements? I hadn't noticed. :o

I saw you fall - are you okay? :lol:

Just follow the arrows down :up:, then make a left :right:, then go back up :left: and then make a right :down:

J

Congrats Kohalacharms on another hard-fought Ebay victory!!!

H

no problem! :x

H

Who me? I would never spit in your drink! :wink:

Jesus was an ANARCHIST! :o

( think about it!)

OK! I thought about it :music: you are absolutly right :left:

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-10-04 22:48 ]

Congrats on your promotion! You deserve it!

I love emoticons!
They make me happy when i'm sad.
I use them all the time!

[ Edited by: Tiki Rotterdam 2005-10-05 00:49 ]

Dear Trixie,

I completely understand how the closeness and intimacy of our lovemaking can make you feel melancholy afterwards to the point where you like cry for an hour :-? Don't be embarassed! I myself am overcome at times with the sheer emotion I feel when our souls connect like they did last night. :roll: I'm also touched and honored that you trusted me enough to share your important dream of one day becoming a licensed pet therapist.:lol: I think that's an honorable ambition :lol: and I know that you have the talent and intelligence to make an excellent career out of it. :lol:

I know you have major trust issues because of what your last boyfriend did to you. Please believe me when I tell you that you have nothing to worry about in that regard about me. I have no stalker tendencies whatsoever :tiki:. Feel free to trust me with your whole heart. I am a man who doesn't hide his emotions and feelings :tiki:. You will find in me that wellspring of peace and tranquility you've been looking so long for :x

H
hewey posted on Wed, Oct 5, 2005 6:29 AM

I dont understand Sabus what Sabu is trying to imply... :D

It's OK. No one's going to hold what you did against you. We all make mistakes.

Of course I don't know the square root of three-thousand, seven hundred twenty-one. Go ask someone else.

T

:sheckymug: I'm a poor Shecky Mug looking for a home. Boo Hoo, I'm sooo lonely! :sheckymug: Will anyone give me a good home?

No? Well, then I'll just go away and nobody will hear from me again! :sheckymug:

I'm not embarrassed :blush: to say that I like Garden Gnomes :tiki:

I really think that we should just be friends I just want tell me about yourself

I hate you. :drink: In fact, :D I hope you get in a really serious car accident. :D I hope they'll have to use the jaws of life to get you out, but that you'll die first 8)

[ Edited by: TikiJosh 2005-10-13 23:16 ]

I hate monkey animation... especially when it's an emoticon of one pounding on a bunny.

M

Awww man, I'm so sorry I outbid you with only 3 seconds to go... better luck next time!!!

BTW... This thread makes total sense

I can't beleive he said that to you!

ROFLMAO!!! :(

I don't have a drinking problem.

Pages: 1 25 replies