Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Yachats Mushroom Festival- Tiki Extravaganza- Oct 14

Pages: 1 1 replies

S

The 6th annual Yachats Mushroom Festival will be October 14-16, 6-9 pm in beautiful downtown Yachats Oregon (central Oregon Coast).

Friday night(14th) kicks off the weekend with a fundraising dinner party. We were asked to help with a Tiki theme for this years dinner and entertainment, and we are proud to announce, a grand night of enchanting tastes, sights, and sounds. The event is held in the auditoruim of the Yachats Commons buiding on Hwy 101, and will be decorated in full Tiki splendor, and of course a host of "Tikis by Seamus" will be on display.

The dinner will include tropical drinks, pu-pu platters, polynesian, asian and seafood entrees, and dessert.
For the entertainment,
-Our resident Hula instructor Shannon Mokuahi Rackowski will perform with a few of her students.

-A Polynesian mens group will demonstrate traditional dances.

-Tosha Hash will tantalize with her exotic dance of taboo.

-I will be DJing classic Exotica during appetizers, and throughout the evening.

-Audience participation, a Limbo dance, and a few more suprises!

After dinner there will be a silent auction for goods donated by local merchants, and a live auction for a number of increbibly decadent desserts that will be donated by the areas top pastry and dessert chefs.

The rest of the weekend includes many fun activities and more great food.

Tickets are $30 and are available locally.
Out of area tickets are available by phone from:
The Drift Inn 541-547-4477

For more information go to:
http://www.yachats.org/MFest2005.html
or call Yachats Visitors Center 800-9290477

If any TCers are coming, please Email me and let me know so we can meet up!

Cheers,
Seamus

Seamus,

So sorry I had to miss this - we would have loved to have been a part of it. You're fast becoming one of the Northwest's premier tiki event producers!

I need your help with some details for the Alibi! Contact me offlist and we'll discuss...

Pages: 1 1 replies