Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Los Straightjackets- Belly Up 12/17/05

Pages: 1 4 replies

S

Looks like the masked marvels are coming to San Diego in December. Should be a great show, last time I saw them was a small bar in Philadelphia years ago. Great show, and I scored a mexican wrestling mask!
I will have to make it a point to drink from Danny's Masked Exotica tiki mug before the show.

Will they play LA or OC? I long to see them.

FYI....
In case all you West Coasters don't know already, this tour will be their "Christmas Pageant Show" featuring The Fabulous Pontani Sisters & the fantastic vocal stylings of Kaiser George. It is a must see if you have not caught this show in the past! There should be more info soon at http://www.straitjackets.com

BaMbOoLoDgE...where the South Pacific meets the Great White North!

[ Edited by: BambooLodge 2005-10-17 10:07 ]

Myself and the rest of the Kats had the pleasure to work at the same venue at Exotica which meant that we got to catch Eddie and the Boyz perform live... What a treat for us and everyone else there. If we could be there we would, and I hope that someone will let us know how it goes via a post here after the show.. A big Aloha to Mr.& Mrs. Bamboo Lodge !!!

Mahalo
Aloha
Joe/Haole Kats

T

My band, The Intoxicators! played a show last year with these guys at Florida State University... and just like Haole Kat Joe said... Don't miss them!!! They are fabulous... Nice guys... and all that...
I heard from their record company (Yep Roc) today that they have a new record coming out some time early next year too. That's all the details that I know.... but I can't wait!!!

Brian
The Intoxicators!

P.S. Don't miss the Haole Kats either if you ever see them around... They are great also, and very nice guys to boot!

Pages: 1 4 replies