Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

(when tikis attack )Kirbys Tiki bar

Pages: 1 9 replies

K
kirby posted on Sun, Oct 9, 2005 2:43 PM

Here is my tiki bar of course a work in progress. My nephew desided to stick his head in my Crazy Al Tiki so I took some pics...By the way the paintings on the wall are for sale..

More pics to come of my ken pleasent mug shelf and masks,my mug collection,and my tikified bedroom...

KIRBY
Kirby's Island.com
The Tiki Adventure
Kirby's Gallery

[ Edited by: kirby 2005-10-09 14:45 ]

K
kirby posted on Sun, Oct 9, 2005 3:28 PM

here is my ken pleasent mug shelf and sum of my mugs.

here are sum of my small but growing tiki pendent collection...a couple tiki tonys and a few of my own pendent i made my self including the now infamus paper tiki pendent... FYI. ITS MISSING PENDENTS FROM..FINKDADDY?..BENZART..CRAZY AL..among others..I guess Im still in line for those...

K
kirby posted on Sun, Oct 9, 2005 3:38 PM

and here is my tikifide bedroom project so far all i have is the hit oning above my bed with working flickerflame tiki torches...

F

one word SWEET

R

Looking good Kirby. I like the Kiegs shelf alot. Nice to see your paintings displayed among all your collection.

H
hewey posted on Sun, Oct 9, 2005 5:47 PM

On 2005-10-09 14:43, kirby wrote:
By the way the paintings on the wall are for sale..

If I wanted product placement, I would watch a movie!

Cool bar man. The paintings give it a cool feel. Nice work.

nice bar, i really like the mug shelf... But isnĀ“t a tiki bar always a work in progress?? (you see new cool things to do all the time, or is it just me?)
Oh and by the way... i received your paper pendent today, thanks for sending it all the way to Sweden!

K

your right on the work in progress thing,and thanx man It, my pleasure,I look at it this way as soon as kirby is spread all around the globe the world will be a better place...

B

Man, Look at all that tiki stuff you have there! Thats enough for a few collectors. Nice stuff and the Pleasant bar is very Pleasant. And yes I see you are missing a few pendants. I will be starting on the list after X-mas.
Looking good.

W

someone save that child!
snerk it' looks great.
My hubby still hasn't realised how serious I am about changing the basement into a TIKI oasis

Pages: 1 9 replies