Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

wanted: munktiki mugs

Pages: 1 22 replies

hi. i'm looking to buy retired or special event munktiki mugs.these are the ones i know i need: special color monkey brains, special color cavetiki moai, chongo, digs, poptiki first color, tsantsa, becanzo, brew tiki, lawai'a red, shecky, waimea brewing co. i'm sure there are a lot of limited editions from earlier years i don't know about. please let me know if anyone has any for sale. i also have a few traders on ooga mooga. thanks. brook

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2005-10-10 14:58 ]

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2005-10-10 15:19 ]

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2005-10-11 06:33 ]

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2005-10-19 20:54 ]

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2005-10-24 21:42 ]

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2005-10-29 13:41 ]

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2005-11-02 13:26 ]

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2005-11-04 20:51 ]

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2005-11-09 19:24 ]

Brook - are you following me? First Lets get Wacky and now this........

Dr. Tongue!

i'm stalking dr. tongue via collector's forums!

Hey - I'm in the south bay and can help you with a few of those. Send me a PM w/ your email or phone details and we can talk.

I have a few of these and I would gladly trade 2 or 3 for a Tiki Diablo Macumba mug set.. Maholla Back or PM me.

FA

Anyone have the eyeball mug for trade?

Freddie, call me on my cell I have a set for you. three two three eight nine nine five four eight six

How about 4 munktikis for the Dr. Alderette mug/serigraph set?? If anyones interested Pm me. I got about 260 mugs. Maholla!!

I'll second that motion for an eyeball mug ,so anyone got 2 for us ?

How 'bout a Drew Brophy redish Fang tiki farm mug??? Will trade a munktiki for that.

bump

TB

I have the Tiki Quest Muntiki mug if your interest pm me.

TBird.

many thanks to aquaorama (guy) and bongofury (ron) for hooking me up with some nice mugs. mahalo! bullet

On 2005-10-09 16:06, kingstiedye wrote:
wanted: munktiki mugs.

Join the club.

it was great to meet limptiki (matt) yesterday. thanks for bringing the mugs to sactown. it was fun to talk with you. i'm looking forward to my first norcal tiki event to meet more TCers. bullet

L

Not a problem bullet - great to meet you and thanks. Your collection sounds fantastic.

bump

What is this bump?

T
teaKEY posted on Sat, Nov 5, 2005 3:36 AM

I guess that we wanted to read, "Your collection sounds fantastic", again. Sweet.

Hey, anyone got a rongo rongo mug they what to part with to help a brother out.

bump means i'm bumping my post back to the top.

Anyone got a black wannabe bastard for a VLV mug set??

A

For the love of God, does anyone have that cool rum barrel munktiki mug available earlier this year only in CA?

Pages: 1 22 replies