Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

NW Tiki Crawl Mugs last few left! See SEXY Go-Go Girls !!!!

Pages: 1 13 replies

Hey all - we have a few of the Limited Edition NW Tiki Crawl mugs left for sale up on our site. It's $25.00 shipped to you. This was an edition of only 100 mugs made especially for our event last June.

Check it out here: http://www.nwtiki.com/store.html

And as an added bonus - Just added - Sexy Go Go Girls !!!!! No Charge!

[ Edited by: Maori_man 2005-10-14 10:51 ]

[ Edited by: Maori_man 2005-11-03 16:53 ]

J
Jawa posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 11:26 AM

I just ordered one for myself, and after talking to Mark, you'd better order quick if you missed one!

Mahalo! :drink:

Got mine, very cool mug.

J
Jawa posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 11:38 AM

Damn, I already got the mug! Now that's service :drink:

A nice treat for Monday :D

Thanks Maori man!

Jawa - I aim to please!

And so you all know - there is just a smidge over ten mugs left! Get them while there semi- still warm ! Also, so you know - the remaining mug numbers are in the 70's and 90's due to a mix up at the manufacturer. Not that you needed to know that.......

So - get them now or don't as I always say!

http://www.nwtiki.com in the store section

A few left folks! C'mon, I got kids to send to college......okay not really........

Do you make home deliveries for NW people? You probably have some reason to come up here: archie mcphee? The Troll under the Fremont Bridge? Slugfest 2005? Cheaper gas prices? You feel pity for people who still haven't gotten their tiki mugs out of the storage boxes after moving? ok...i'll stop... :)

'Cat,

For you? I'd do anything..........almost. My Go-go cage been set up and properly greased yet? How's the new digs? Get the bar set up yet?

Oh and people - move along to http://www.nwtiki.com to buy your NW Tiki Mugs. Nothing to see here........

The Go-Go Cage IS ready to go...but not here. It's temporarily set up for a big Halloween party in Snohomish this weekend and people are already excited and playing in it. Same thing with my Tiki Bar. Tiki Bar is eventually coming here but I haven't figured out where it's going yet--it might be an outdoor configuration this time. So no, the place is really not guest-ready yet. sigh (unless you call guest-ready a bottle of rum or tequila, then yes..ha ha)

E

Here's an anonymous gal getting into the groove in the Go-Go Cage at the Halloween party this past weekend. I thought you might enjoy this pic:

M

WOW I was at the wrong party on Saturday........... Nice any more pics? And was her face blocked out or was she wearing panty hose over her face? Maybe planning on robbing a bank later?

Oh and folks - Some NW Tiki Mugs are still available!!! - sorry had to get my sales pitch in!

E

More evidence that you were indeed at the wrong Halloween party! Only the sexy people brave the Cage:

Jessica Simpson in her Daisy Dukes and high heels:

Thigh high over-the-knee spiked boots:

The return of the naughty girl scout and friends:

And then there's this guy:

Hey, now that you mention it, their faces are a bit suspicious. Did you read about any bank robberies on that night?

Don't forget to order your NW Tiki Crawl Mug!!! YOU CAN'T GET ONE FOREVER! Free Go-Go Girl of your choice with each order*

*Offer not valid until Maori_Man approves

M
  • offer not valid until Maori_man gets his own Go-Go Girl!!

Cool stuff but it looses all the charm with the faces blanked out - kinda creepy! And I could have done wioth out the Giant Black Ball guy......FYI.

You guys are PERV's out there in TC land!!

I saw the view count jump up by about 75 in the last 24 hours since I added the Go Go Girl tag........ Get a room and buy a MUG!!!!!

Pages: 1 13 replies