Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Official Hukilau '05 Necklace!!

Pages: 1 10 replies

CA

{maybe this post should have been made months before the Hukilau... but I thought I'd learn a lesson from the Ape Mug and not presale these till I knew they would be completed.... However with the hectic few weeks before the Huki'hoo these didn't get much promotion. ( I did string all 200 necklaces on the coast to coast plane ride)} anyway......

Fashioned after the coolest MaiKai Bar Tiki! found just next to the Wooden Wahine with the big Jugs........

The Official HUKILAU '05 Necklace!!!!
ONLY 200 '05 Hukilau MaiKai Necklaces MADE!!!!!!!!! alright 210...
GET YOURS TODAY!! before the last are gone....
[email protected]

Sculpted by the hand of Crazy AL.....

reproduced with classic Bone Productions' Realistic Wood Look!!

ONLY $13 + Shipping...Money goes to 'theHukilau'
the Hukilau Rules!!!!

Even though SvenTiki would say this guy is a New Guinea style and not Tiki.......
IT's IN the MAI-KIA and it's Bitchen!!
Just look at this happy couple with Mr. New Guinea

I painted and drilled out the headdress holes on only 10 necklaces to match Mr.NewGuinea exactly.... All Sold at the event
(Those lucky enough to get one of these know the way in which to tell that I painted it)

Nice Necklace Dude!

I fashioned 'Only 3' Mr.NewGuinea Necklaces with the traditional Headdress.....

well, enjoy your very own Hukilau '05 Necklace...
I may post a 'How To' on painting and adorning your necklace, but that will be later.....

(this message used to contain bogus ordering info that is referred to in the following messages... the info has been corrected... email [email protected] for you Hukilau souvenir.)

[ Edited by: crazy al 2005-10-17 09:52 ]

Count me in on a pair of those!
Wes

H
hewey posted on Sun, Oct 16, 2005 2:51 PM

Cool necklace!

I dont know why but when I e-mail [email protected] I keep getting it sent back to me. Is this address right?? I am interested in purchasing one of these sweet looking pendants so can somebody tell me if the address is wrong.
Mahalo,
Spermy

Same here

CA

hmmm... i kind of pulled that address out of my ass... sorry

try the old hukilau website for now and email from there till i get an address for yuz all...

Aloha guys!!

You can email me to get your limited edition Crazy Al necklaces!

The price is $13 plus shipping. Just email me at [email protected]

It's a swell piece!!

T

Al - you rule, dude.

O
Otto posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 9:59 AM

I'll pick mine up from Kiliki when in Atlanta this weekend at Tiki Torch Night!!

I fashioned 'Only 3' Mr.NewGuinea Necklaces with the traditional Headdress.....

well, enjoy your very own Hukilau '05 Necklace...
I may post a 'How To' on painting and adorning your necklace, but that will be later.....

Please do. Of course, I'll probably have to buy a second necklace in case I ruin mine. Al, this was definitely the best souvenir from the Hukilau!

I like how "Mr. New Guineau" has this ring to it like "Miss Texas" or "Miss America" or "Mr. Universe."

And what a handsome devil he is! What do you suppose he did for the talent portion of the contest? Head-shrinkin' fun? Spear hunting? Clubbing (the Old World definition, not 'in bars')?

So very glad I got myself one too. Now where are those craft paints.....

Pages: 1 10 replies