Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

London: Bamboo 1940s tiki bar available with three stools

Pages: 1 4 replies

J

Hello! This much-loved, ultra-kitsch bamboo bar with gold foil top has to be sold to allow us to emigrate. Email me for pictures. I'm looking to sell it and three bar stools for £400 ono, and it must be picked up from North London.

J

I'm curious - do people think this is a reasonable price? I can't say I've ever sold one before!

hey Jender ~ posting pictures here in Tiki Central would get you more replies. but i think the limiting factor is that you're across the pond from the majority of TC'ers ~ there's a good group of tikifolks in the UK, give 'em time to reply!

elicia

ps: are you coming to the states?

J

Will do, thanks for the advice. I'm trying to figure out how to find the url for my Shutterfly pix without having the ability to right click (I'm not using that sort of mouse!) As soon as I figger it out, I'll post a link to the pictures. In the meantime, if anyone's interested in seeing them I can just email them to you.
Oh, and I'll be out in LA in January, in answer to your question, but leaving the bar behind! x

Hi,Having bought a ratan bar for a bargin price, I think you'll be lucky to sell your bar for £400, as the demand for them ins't that great in the UK.
However you only need that 1 buyer who loves it. So ebay it, with a reserve and see if you get a nibble.

Pages: 1 4 replies