Crazed Mugs: My Mug Collection

Pages: 1 36 replies

P

New CD.
5 originals. 5 other good tunes.

http://www.crazedmugs.com

Buy a CD or I start shooting mugs.

H

We listened to this in our hotel room while we were getting ready for the Mai Kai, and it is LOVELY! It's quickly become one of our favorites!

O

We've met your demands. Please don't sacrifice any mugs. That job belongs to PolyPop :wink:

Can't wait!!!

I just bought one online! I want it now, I want it now!!

By the way, I couldn't get the 'Listen' feature to work on the website. Is it just my computer?

B

If we buy one can you shoot the mugs anyway and take a video of it??Please..
Just kidding.

When are The Crazed Mugs going to tour the midwest? :D

P

OK the listen feature is right. Or should be.

We're still tweaking a few things on the site and will soon have some free Crazed Mugs wallpaper for your computer, your cell phone and a few rings tones for your Ukertainment.

FRESH MINT! Cant wait to give my ears a taste.

Chongolio

S

I have had the pleasure of hearing these tunes played by the one and only Pablus right in my Hapa Haole Hideaway home tiki bar. I knew they were great tunes. NEW tunes. Incredible to hear stuff about what's going on now. But when I heard the CD last week, I was simply amazed. Pablus has the sweetest voice. The tunes just blew me away.

I must warm you all. You will be having several of these tunes in your head for quite some time. 4 days straight I had them going. But it was a pleasant experience.

You must get this CD. I can't say it strongly enough.

On 2005-10-15 09:57, finkdaddy wrote:
I just bought one online! I want it now, I want it now!!

By the way, I couldn't get the 'Listen' feature to work on the website. Is it just my computer?

Still can't 'Listen' on my end. Anybody else having the same issue?

I seem to be having the same problem with getting the "listening" thing to work. I thought it might be due to the pop-up blocker, but I still can't get it to play after having turned that off. :(

P

Hmmmm, sorry folks.

It's a buggy little player, but we've used it successfully for larger files.

I'm getting rid of it and putting in something more html-ish.

Plus you'll be able to download it and keep them on a ipod or whatever, which was my original intention anyway.

Please keep me up to to date on any other problems.
If you would just PM me to tell me - yes, it's working or no, it's not working.

Mahalo.
I'll let this Hawaii Kai mug live for another day but there's always tomorrow.
:wink:

V

I got the CD at hukilau, and I love it. It's becoming a hapa haole music favorite of mine since.

So if I'm reading it correctly, Pablus is actually a tiki mug who became crazed and turned human so he could play the uke with others of his kind? Wow! :o

K

Hey Pablus -- site looks great! But alas, I too, have had trouble trying to listen to the clips. :(

It's OK though, as I have a copy of the CD already. Sounds really really good.

I have to tell you, I love your voice and singing, braddah. I think you need to submit this to Hawai'i Music Awards. Seriously. It's that good. Dump that steel player though -- he sucks.

The deadline to register for HMA is November 30th. Do it, brah, do it!

Kanekila

Just gotta say that this has become one of my favorite Cd's
(and that isn't because the other Kats and I are on the recording) The songwritng is top notch and the vibe it presents is infectious !!! On top of all that it was a blast to record. If anyone reading this is planning on recording in the Tampa Bay area you gotta do it at Media Central. Many thanks for letting us be a part of this endeavor and most importantly mahalos for the wonderful friendships we are fortunate to have with these cats !!!

Pablus,Scott,Russ,Darryl, let's do another one !!!

Buy,Steal,or Rent this CD !!!!

Aloha you crazy ,Crazed Mugs...

Joe/Haole Kats

Hey Finkdaddy...your not alone, I hear nada. I feel as though I am being teased a bit when I read these posts. I feel like a junky waiting for my fix.

P

Shoot.

It works on Safari and on FIrefox.
We turned it into a downloadable file in an html format.

Maybe it's an explorer/netscape/aol issue or something.

We'll check it out on everything tomorrow and fix it.

KN

Okay, it looks like it is an issue with Internet Explorer - we should have it corrected by this afternoon.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

KN

Okay, it looks like everything is working in IE for both Mac and PC users. If you have any more troubles with the site please let us know.

Mahalo.

Oh My! That's nice!

Hey Pablus,

Great stuff man. Long time no talk. Carl has been keepin me up to date and told me you had some new stuff up here. As soon as I heard My Mug Collection, I knew it had to be Jeff Berlin. Please give him my best when you talk to him next.
Hope all is well!!!!!

P

DINO, MY MAN!!!

Call me braddah.
Studio number is 813-653-1111.

J

Pablus...
Just did the PayPal thing. Woo hoo!
Can't wait for it to come in the mail...
BTW-The 2 songs downloaded fine for me. Mac OSX with Firefox browser.

M

I listened to "My Mug Collection" back when it was first posted months ago and it has been bouncing around in my head ever since...very catchy! Now, every time I look at my own mug collection, I start humming this song. Great work, I'll be picking up the CD!

ModMana :drink:

Just got my copy of this..thanks Pablus.
And it is outta sight. All the songs are great, be they the crazed ones or the beautifully atmospheric ones, this is THE perfect soundtrack to sitting in your home tiki bar sipping on a few rum concoctions. Or for that Luau you've been meaning to have.

Get out and get this CD and enrich your lives.

Mahalo

P

Cool review at Tiki Talk.

Mahalo Hot Lava:

http://tikitalk.astropad.com/

Mine arrived yesterday and it hasn't stopped playing since! I might as well put this CD on a shelf with the Haole Kats CDs and throw everything else away because I will never play them. Every track is as strong as the one before. Some will get you dancing (some of you may remember that is not very easy for me :blush: ), and others will bring tears to your eyes. This is one of the most professional, sincere, and solid collections of songs as I have ever heard. Mahalo Pablus!! :D

:music: Wait for me I'll meet you at Waikiki... :music:

My thoughts were so loud I couldn't hear my mouth...

[ Edited by: finkdaddy 2005-10-28 11:43 ]

O-man-o-man!! This CD has so much sublime and killer musical stylins' going on all over it! Pablus dig the singin' bro! Heartfelt and soulful yet playful and childish all in one. Them lyrics are pretty clever too. I hope you guys all get togethere again for another CD soon.
Mahalo,
Chongolio

Awesome !!!

Just got ours hand delivered by the Big Kahuna ( Mr. P ) himself! ( and of course Amber the Love Goddess too!)

I had the pleasure of meeting Pablus yesterday at Dr. Z's. And got my copy of the Crazed Mugs CD. I was playing it on the way to work today and it immediatly put me in a great mood! I got to say if you haven't already got your copy you better get one. Thanks again Pablus!!!!
Later,
Spermy

P
pablus posted on Sat, Nov 5, 2005 3:44 PM

Mahalo everyone for the good reviews.
(Of course, no one would post "It sucked and pissed me right off.")

But thanks for the feedback.

Dr. Z's Castaway Lounge was fab last night and I enjoyed meeting a good contingent of the Hoity Toities.

Ookoo Lady was strumming some sweet uke in the lounge and we had a great time with the best of hosts, Dr. Z.

Rev. Bamboo Ben and his family are just great people.
The kind you actually would like to go camping with. (you know, camping is a real commitment.)

His work just gets more and more astounding... and... I signed his pole.

On 2005-11-05 15:44, pablus wrote:

Mahalo everyone for the good reviews.
(Of course, no one would post "It sucked and pissed me right off.")

Except me. Arrrrrrrrr!!!

(but it didn't piss me off. it made me feel all light and tingly inside)

But, I am kinda pissed off that Dr. Z or the other Hioty's never invite me anymore!! Arrrr!! Bastards!!)

This CD is definitely a Must-Have. I enjoyed "da boys" at Hukilau and Pablus was kind enough to personally come over to me and give me one of the CD's. (Of course in order to support their works I also purchased one too!). Today, in honor of RustyKey, it shall play all day long here at my home office.

TC'ers, do buy this CD, it will be one of the best additions to your music library.

i played hawaiian hula eyes on the flaming ukulele radio hour yesterday.

It's Beautiful!!!

I just got mine yesterday and I was on my way out the door when it came in. I listened to it last night for the first time and fell in love with it! I've heard it four times today already. It really is an amazing thing.

Anybody who ain't already got it needs it.

Some sweet set of swaying songs! Great job fellas. Musicianship is extraOrdinary and them vocals is smooth as a silken orchid lei. Those jerks, The Maikai Gents Featuring The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa sure are enjoying the heck out it! Now get yourselves out to NorCal so we can get a live show and fill your mug collection with some vino fino.

-Weird Unc

p.s. Please don't anybody be alarmed by the use of the word "jerk" above. Just a little joke between us and our good pal, pablus. Mahalo!

Pages: 1 36 replies