Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

There goes my backyard

Pages: 1 14 replies

I think this would be pretty sweet in my backyard. Unfortunately, I live in the middle of group townhouse so it aint gonna happen for me.

Hell Yeah!!!! That would fit perfect in my backyard...Only if the wall was higher and my pockets were deeper.

H
hewey posted on Fri, Oct 21, 2005 1:25 AM

Wonder what the neighbours would say? I want one!

J
Jawa posted on Fri, Oct 21, 2005 5:37 AM

For the ultimate interactive tiki bar...lol

*On 2005-10-20 12:08, Turbogod wrote:*Unfortunately, I live in the middle of group townhouse so it aint gonna happen for me.

turbogod man, just get your boss to okay putting it up in hampden

W

OMG!!!!!
I want that so much a bouncy TIKI island!
thats perfect... and gives me a new idea for a painting!
$6,500.00 I dunt have sadly.

can you imagine the shipping?

I guess if you can already afford $6,500 for something like this, the shipping cost wouldn't even be a concern.

:P

T

On 2005-10-21 06:08, Johnny Dollar wrote:

*On 2005-10-20 12:08, Turbogod wrote:*Unfortunately, I live in the middle of group townhouse so it aint gonna happen for me.

turbogod man, just get your boss to okay putting it up in hampden

J$, the only rock climbing happening in my section of Hampden is happening in the alley behind our office. Oh and they get pretty high.

W

On 2005-10-21 07:15, Deery Luau wrote:
I guess if you can already afford $6,500 for something like this, the shipping cost wouldn't even be a concern.

:P

you got a point there.

that's even better than a pool, somehow!

We needed one of those in the parking lot at the Hukilau.

Scary thing is and believe it or not... that just might fit inside my house!! (my house is kinda like a barn).

-T.J.

I could actually fit that in my yard but not in my budget.

same here. have the space, not the budget, and besides, could you imagine trying to put it away in the winter? 600+ pounds is no lightweight!

I have so many crazy things in my front yard that I honestly don't know if the neighbors would even notice.

Pages: 1 14 replies