Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

"What's Your Favorite Color of Cheese?"

Pages: 1 23 replies

R

(Topic suggested by Humuhumu)

I like white & orange because it makes me think about those delicious Orange 50/50 ice cream bars.

I like the color of Blue Cheese because it tastes so good with salad.Although I think blue cheese is made from a mold. Head Cheese to me is kind of gross I am not sure what color it is but I do know that they make it out of a real pigs head.

As far as sound of cheese I like sqeeky cheese because its fresh. I also like Richard Cheese and Lounge Against the Machine!!

Great Topic Riptide!!! Keep em Comin!!
Later,
Spermy

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2005-10-22 12:05 ]

Richard Cheese is definitely my favorite cheese! Though I prefer not to abbreviate his first name because that makes him sound suddenly far less appetizing.

As far as the edible products go, I'll take Gouda or a nice sharp orange Irish cheddar.

hmmm....White Chedder....yum.....

I used to like smoked gouda, but when I tried smoking it myself I got a terrible headache, and now my burps taste like cheese.

I like spray cheese an awful lot. My favorite is bacon flavor. I think the can is white, yellow and red.
As a side note, try this white trash delicasy: Get you some Doritos 3D's (the puffy ones), bite off a corner, shove the nozzle of the spray cheese in there and fill'er up. Gawl Dang that's good livin'!! (Pabst Blue Ribbon beer would be the appropriate beverage to serve with this)

I like real old white cheese with those random black fuzzy spots all over. It's still ok to eat it if you pick them off, isn't it? :wink:

J

Mmmm. Cheese...
Sharp Cheddar or Feta for me.
I tried Gloucester cheese once. The taste reminded me of how sowm antique stores smell. Like musty, mildewy burlap...

Wensledale-off white

It was almost extinct until Wallace and Grommit came along and repopularized it.

when i look at cheeze, i don't see a color. i see a creamy salty block of yummy goodness.

On 2005-10-24 06:46, Gigantalope wrote:
Wensledale-off white

It was almost extinct until Wallace and Grommit came along and repopularized it.

The makers of "Stinking Bishop" cheese are in fear of the Wallace & Grommit effect..

For the record Processed cheese orange.

[ Edited by: atomictonytiki 2005-10-26 02:57 ]

Ah, the bright orange of Velveeta...

Toe cheese has quite an unusual and variable hue, does it not?

MT

Bleu cheese is swell to look at.

So is the Wisconsin Black Wax Cheddar that they sell at Trader Joe's. Cool orange color with black wax coating, makes it very Halloweenish.

Bleu cheese + Wisconsin Black Wax Cheddar = English Stilton, which is a cool layer of bleu cheese sandwiched between two layers of cheddar. A veritable cornocopia of my favorite cheese colors!

... yo mama so stupid she puts cheese by her computer to feed the mouse...

... what do you call cheese that doesn't belong to you?...

...nacho cheese!!! ...

On 2005-10-28 11:37, alohabros wrote:
... what do you call cheese that doesn't belong to you?...

...nacho cheese!!! ...

Aloha Bro!

you got me with the ol' coffee out the nose trick this a.m.!!!!

time for a new keyboard!!

creeeep! (with a spanish accent)

for all you cheeze lovers out there.......

( I'm lucky. Can't eat the stuff. Now go enjoy a nice big fat hunk of cheddah with this pic in your mind!!)

Damn that's a nice one!!

Ben...you "cheeky" devil. Happy Halloween

Crack 'o Lantern?

Plumpkin?

Brings new meaning to the word "Squash"!

I'd show a picture of my Halloweenie, but my wife won't let me.

Pages: 1 23 replies