Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

trader vic's sf 10-28 10pm

Pages: 1 5 replies

M

Who wants to join me for the San Francisco late night happy hour this Friday at 10pm. Martiki works Friday nights.

I will be in the city earlier that night for an art opening that the antique store I sell stuff in.

Art opening/antique store info;

[email protected] wrote:
THE DRUG STORE ART GALLERY PRESENTS

"A Visit from the Dell,
Obscure Objets d'Art by ght"
by
Suzanne Day

October 21 -November 23

ART OPENING PARTY
Friday, October 28, 2005
6:30-9:30 p.m.
3149 Mission Street
(between Army/Cesar Chavez & Precita)

Everything for sale at The Drug Store will be 15% off during the party!

The Drug Store, Vintage Decor will be open for business during the Art Opening Reception

The Drug Store, Vintage Decor
is a collective of dealers specializing in
vintage home decor, furniture, collectibles, decorative arts,
ephemera, clothing, and jewelry at affordable prices

Regular business hours are 12 PM to 7 PM everyday
(415) 282-0544

Let me know! :)

Have a nice Tiki Day!
If you like it,it is ZAZZ! If you don't, give it a RAZZ.

[ Edited by: mrsmiley 2005-10-24 17:22 ]

M

I hope some of you who couldn't make it to VIc's this week will join me at one or both of these events--bruce

M

I'll be busy Thursday putting out more stuff and working on my thirst for Friday night!!! See you all soon.

M

See y'all tonight! I'm on until 11pm, then I might just change shirts and have a drink with folks. or six.

After we shut down Trader Vic's and discovered that The Owl Tree (across from Tiki Bob) was closed, we headed over to Lefty O'Doul's and their fab piano bar. Oh. My. I have never seen that place so packed before. The crowd was a bizarre mix of real estate agents (here for a convention, I presume) and people dressed for Halloween.

"I've never felt so sober in my life," said Rebecca.

Martiki, we have to squeeze this place into the Crawl somewhere, preferably when that wacky pony-tailed pianist is on hand. He WILL play "Sweet Caroline" next time! :lol:

M

Oh yeah...good times.

Pages: 1 5 replies