Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Truckin' Magazine collection for sale and more

Pages: 1 0 replies

I thought I would offer this first to the TC Ohana before I try to sell it at the Pomona car swapmeet...

What I have is a complete Truckin' Magazine collection from Vol. 1 No. 1 June 1975 thru Vol. 30 No. 8 August 2004. There are no missing issues and there are 352 total issues. They are not mint, but they are complete and in good condition as I have had fun reading them over the years and consulted many of the articles while working on my former 60 Chevy pickup and current 61 Ford pickup.

I collected these by subscribing and hunting at car swapmeets,etc. for many years. The early years are a hoot to check out, starting with the 70's van craze, the mini-truck craze and moving on to the full size classic pickups and newer pickups both slammed and lifted.

I won't separate the lot and I'm asking $300.00, which comes to about 85 cents per issue. If your interested, for another $50.00 I'll throw in my incomplete mixed collection of 167 issues of Classic Trucks Magazine and Custom Classic Trucks Magazines.

I can't ship these, but they can be picked up at my place or I might be able to meet someone halfway, etc. if your in the Socal area.

IF you have a friend or a dad who's a truck nut I guarantee these will give them hundreds upon hundreds of hours of enjoyment. You can email me thru the member list on this site.

Thanks
Jim

Pages: 1 0 replies