Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mahalloween 2005!! 10-22-05

Pages: 1 7 replies

B

We had a great party for the Coconut Twins B-Day! It coincided with the unveiling of my new Tiki Fireplace. It was on the 22nd and the Smokin' Menehunes played a sweet set. We had a ton of people show up, there was a mini fireplace souvenir for all the guests. We had a cotton candy machine show up thanks to King Kukulele. The party didn't end till 4 a.m.! Thanks to everyone who came and we look forward to next year's.

Here's the link to our pix:

http://www.biffinc.com/Mahalloween2005/Mahalloween2005.html

If you have any others post here!!

Have a Happy Mahalloween!!!!

TG

Cool Biff! Looks like you had a great time. Everyone all dress up Mahaloween!!!! The place looks awesome. The fireplace rocks! I see the Dartboard Cabinet up in the background. Did you get to use it all?

Send some more pics when you get a chance.

Thanks for sharing Biff! See ya next year at Hukilau;)

G.

Looks like a great party. I really love your fireplace! That is fabulous!

Biff's place was amazing. I've never seen a party decorated so well. Such a great time. Thanks for having us, Biff.

I must know: Who made that fireplace and how much would they charge to make one for me?!

B

I am glad you guys enjoyed.. i was so nervous before setting up for but was stoked it went so well

I just posted a post in creating tiki on how we made the fireplace if your interested...

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=17040&forum=7&0

S

Hey Biff,

Mahalloween was out of the world! You sure know how to throw a party and that fireplace rocks! We had a great time and I'm glad we finally had the chance to visit your cool Tiki Pad.

Many mahalos to you for a great party and for the "mini me" version of the tiki fireplace.

Regards to the Coconut Twins.

Aloha,

Arty

"It's times like these you learn to live again" - Foo Fighters

[ Edited by: stentiki 2005-10-26 16:38 ]

How does a wahine like myself get an invitation to such an amazing party??!!

Pages: 1 7 replies