Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

My backyard pics

Pages: 1 9 replies

I've been working on my backyard for about twelve years give or takealmost done, hopefully pool will go in next year and koi pond and I'm building a huge volcanoe water feature and yes a 24'x24' tiki bar with thatch roof.

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore - update formatting - 2005-10-30 14:17 ]

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore - update bb code formatting - 2005-10-30 14:18 ]

H
hewey posted on Wed, Oct 26, 2005 5:56 PM

Nice looking backyard. You obviously have put in a lot of effort. Whens the party?

Very nice work . I like the gator with dinner hanging out of his mouth on the patio. Damn these pics are huge though.

sorry about the big pics next time i will have to scale them down

M

Scaperman.

Where you been bradah? You could have done mine in a couple of months, but, alas, we have no rocks here in Florida. We have to make em ourselves.

You have an oasis goin on there. I'm guessing Arizona or Cali ?

Beautiful works for sure.

Keep posting and welcome to TC!!!

Mahalo

On 2005-10-27 15:53, McTiki wrote:
Scaperman.

Where you been bradah? You could have done mine in a couple of months, but, alas, we have no rocks here in Florida. We have to make em ourselves.

You have an oasis goin on there. I'm guessing Arizona or Cali ?

Beautiful works for sure.

Keep posting and welcome to TC!!!

Mahalo

nope I'm in New York

B

Yeah, thay got no rocks like that in Arizona or SoCal, them's NY Rocks. Beautiful paradise you have there and the pix Are a bit large, BUT they are coming down from TINYpic's.com so That is OK with me. I figure if you keep us posted through the final completion, you will be posting at Least another 10 years. Can't wait for all Those pictures.

wow scaperman, that is so lush and tropical looking. Outstanding job!

Pages: 1 9 replies