Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

New Addition to the SugarCaddyDaddy Household

Pages: 1 39 replies

Just wanted send a big Congratulations to SugarCaddyDaddy and his family and welcome their new addition Ava Miranda born at 10:02 pm 10/27/05 at Hoag Hospital. She came in at 9 pounds 3 ounces.

Congrats!!!

NINE POUNDS THREE OUNCES!

YAW-za, SCD, what kinds gorgeous Amazon you got there!?
I know she's the cutest - HUGE congratulations!!

F

best wishes to the new parents and kiddo!

Another lovely SugarCaddyBaby? This thread needs pictures!

T

Look! Another baby conceived and born while waiting for my Ape Mug to arrive!

Seriously, congrats SugCadDad! What great news. Best wishes from The Pineapples! (Shameless plug: http://www.tikibot.com/carter/carter.html)

Post some pics!

M

What a cutie! Looks just like her father!

Congrats!

Congrats Frank!!!!

... for weeks a six-year old lad kept telling his first-grade teacher about the baby brother or sister that was expected at his house.

one day the mother allowed the boy to feel the movements of the unborn child. the six-year old was obviously impressed, but made no comment. furthermore, he stopped telling his teacher about the impending event.

the teacher finally sat the boy on her lap and said, "tommy, whatever has become of that baby brother or sister you were expecting at home?"

tommy burst into tears and confessed, "i think mommy ate it!"...

WOW! Much happiness to the newly expanded family. Great news indeed!

-Weird Unc

Congrats! Kids are what life is all about.

Congratulations on the new addition to the family!

Congratulations Frank from Beth & I!

TBird.

Oh, how wonderful! Congratulations to the entire Sugar family. Very exciting!

Eeeeychingow! 9 pounds AND 3 ounces...sounds like she's a healthy little pumpkin! Congratulations SCD...and best wishes to Renee!

Way to go Frank! Next drink is on me brah.

Congratulations! May I be the first to shout out for the obligatory 'baby with tiki mug' shot once again?

Alright Frank!
All the best to your family.

Congrats SCD. You do nice work.

Chongolio

Great news SCD! Congratulations to you and your family!

T

Congrats to the whole SCD Family.

P

Good.
We could use more people in the world who were raised by people like Sugar Caddy Daddy.

Soon, kindness may abound.

Congratulations, braddah.
May she bring to your life grace and laughter for many years...

(martiki - you almost had me)

[ Edited by: pablus 2005-10-29 08:03 ]

Many, many congratulations on the new bundle !!

Babies are a blessing!

On 2005-10-29 08:02, pablus wrote:

(martiki - you almost had me)

can we see a real picture Poly Pop??

Mazel Tov, SCD & Family!

xoxox
the Pineapples....

S

A Sugar Baby!!!

Way to go, Frank and blessings to your lovely wife.

Congrats!

DZ

Indeed, another Sugar Baby - and just in time for Halloween (just be sure not to give her out to any trick-or-treaters!) Congrats!!

Martiki - ya almost had me, too...

Frank!!! Congrats on the new addition!!!!! WooHooWahine and I send you and the Mrs. mega best wishes!!!!!
SoccerTiki

Wow! Thanks everyone! I just stopped back by my house from the hospital, which is only 17 minutes away (9 minutes in an emergency) to pick up a few more clothes. Renee (SugarMama) had Ava by C-section (female TC Ohana cringing here) so they will be released by Monday morning. We are at the new Womens wing at the hospital which gives all new moms a private room (no sharing!!!) and all rooms have a city or ocean view...very cool! They even have a Dads bed in each and every room too! Well, I need to drive back to the hospital where I too will be residing until Monday morning with my family, so I will post more pics soon. Here is what I have for now (from my cell phone). Ava does have LOTS of hair, sorry I didn't get it loaded on this post, but I will show more after Monday, but for now here she is at about 23 hours old:

(Martiki: very funny..)

Big congrats to you and your wife Frank!
She's a beautiful baby!

Congratulations SCD!
Much aloha to you and the family.
:tiki:

H
hewey posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 5:54 AM

Congratulations man! Looking forward to seeing some more pics of the little tike.

That's great Frank! She's a cutie, we can discuss the arranged marriage details later :wink:

I'm glad Sugar Mama and Baby are doing well! The C-section is a mixed bag, my advice is; wait on her hand and foot for the next 3 weeks, order lotsa takeout, and accept all offers of help and food! I'm glad I listened to the people who told me to take it easy for those weeks. It can really screw up your recovery time if you try to do too much. Our hospital was the same deal, private rooms and sleeping couches for the dads, which was really nice. I can't imagine sharing a room after a C-section. It was bad enough when the nurse woke us up every 4 hours. Our labor & delivery room had a spa tub, but we never got to use it, I was pretty bummed :wink:

again, congrats!
xoxox
the pineapples

Congrats Frank and best wishes to mom & baby.

R

Congrats to you and your family.

T

CONGRATS!!! i'll be in the same boat sometime in mid-january. she'll be our first one, so we're excited, but nervous at the same time. i can't wait for it though!! GOOD LUCK!

TG

May you be ever so blessed by this little bundle of joy!

My daughter just went through this about a month ago (c-section) and she was down for a few weeks, but getting along fine now:) Made me a G-Pa before my time! You got along way to go bro'...........

Congatulations my friend,

Tiki G.

Congrats. What a cutie! Lot's of Happiness and Healthiness! It's countdown time in the Ferret Household as well...

M

Congratulations Frank!!!

That is one cute baby!

Congratulations Frank & your happy recovering wahine! Ava is lovely. She's lovely.

May the upcoming months bring you as much sleep as possible. May the upcoming year bring many happy memories!

[ Edited by: I dream of tiki 2005-11-10 21:51 ]

B

Sugar Daddy, you and you wife are so fortunate to have such a Beauty. congrats .
HappyHappyHappy

Pages: 1 39 replies