Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

WAITIKI's 21-pc Orchestrotica performs Esquivel in Boston Mar., 24 '06 and then in Mexico, Apr. 1, '

Pages: 1 15 replies

W

WAITIKI's 21-pc Orchestrotica performs Esquivel in Boston Mar., 24 '06 and then in Mexico, Apr. 1, '06.

Yup, we're back TC! As the Mayor just said, the pandas will be going crazy in about 6 weeks right here in Boston, and then they'll be getting picante in Mexico City.

For more info. and tickets ($16-20), view the coconut release online at http://www.waitiki.com/press/032406-pressrelease.cfm

okonkuluku!

The Village Elders

WAITIKI: Exotic Tiki Entertainment from Polynesia and Beyond

[ Edited by: waitiki 2006-02-10 14:58 ]

This is great news as Mr. Ho discussed this with us at Hukilau (outside our cabana room) on his way to mucho cervazas. Looking forward to hearing more about this project. Bueno Espanol by the way!!
Buenos Tardes mi Amigos !!

Joe/Haole Kats

K

OKONKULUKU!!

Thanks for the MP3's!! These will sound great on my Waitiki bootleg CD!!

J

Congrats WAITIKI!

I'm loving Charred Mammal Flesh and can't wait to catch you guys live sometime.

Excellent Esquivel MP3s. I missed your performance at the Milky Way Lounge (kick, kick) and I'm not going to be able to make it to Mexico... I surely hope you decide to have the pre-Mexico show in Boston. If you do, I'll be there.

As a matter of fact, we are planning a pre-Mexico Orchestrotica performance, to take place at the Middle East Downstairs. Right now, we are looking at March 24, which cuts it a little close to our departure date, but then again, the Orchestrotica will arrive in Mexico en fuego!

V
virani posted on Thu, Nov 3, 2005 8:46 AM

Cool, maybe I could go to Mexico city, as it's my brother hometown...and I love Esquivel music, so maybe I'll see you there.

Okonkuluku!!! I'll be there!!! If I, Zombie gets wind of this I'm sure he'll be bookin a flight...

MH

ALoha friends

So, WAITIKI is curious - is any of the TC Ohana planning to attend the April1 , 2006 show in MExico CIty? TIckets are on sale at ticketmaster.com.mx (search Esquivel) and a press release will be out soon with details.

Mr. Ho

Just to follow up, we are very close to securing an agreement with a large venue here in Boston for a sendoff performance on March 24 which will feature Waitiki and the Orchestrotica. Stay tuned for details!!

Well, it's eye-fishul!! the Waitiki Orchestrotica will be performing at the Jorge Hernandez Cultural Center in the lovely yet historic South End of Boston on March 24! Some new additions to the program, and appearances by Brother Cleve, and Through The Keyhole Burlesque, and of course, Waitiki! See our site for updates! http://www.waitiki.com

MH
Mr. Ho posted on Thu, Feb 9, 2006 5:05 PM

Stay tuned for a full coconut-flavored press release shortly!

watermelonly

Mr. Ho

MH

It's official! We're doing Esquivel and Exotica yet again, this time in Boston, then in Mexico: http://www.waitiki.com/press/032406-pressrelease.cfm

V

On 2006-02-04 22:51, Mr. Ho wrote:
ALoha friends

So, WAITIKI is curious - is any of the TC Ohana planning to attend the April1 , 2006 show in MExico CIty? TIckets are on sale at ticketmaster.com.mx (search Esquivel) and a press release will be out soon with details.

Mr. Ho

Well, maybe I'll come with my wife and sister in law. She's living there, and we're thinking of a visit there before they move back to France...so we want to coincide our visit with the concert, of course...after seeing the band at the Mai Kai, I'm ready for another shock. And, maybe I'll be able to DJ in the new tiki bar in Mexico, I don't know yet.

I have a question : finally, did a TC member went to see the Moana Loa Restaurant in Mexico city ??? I think a visit there could be a good idea.

On 2006-02-10 20:13, Mr. Ho wrote:
It's official! We're doing Esquivel and Exotica yet again, this time in Boston, then in Mexico: http://www.waitiki.com/press/032406-pressrelease.cfm

I can't make Mexico but I'm glad you now have an official venue for the Boston show... I'll be there!!

Please come up and say "hi" before or after a set! We would love to see you!

Pages: 1 15 replies