Floundy?
fatuhiva?
emspace?
....to name a few...

...and who could forget Wick Deisel?

[ Edited by: pablus 2005-10-30 21:15 ]

On 2005-10-28 18:28, pablus wrote:

papa toa tane?

Present and accounted for, Sir! Been 100% absorbed in starting new mission/parish after 12+ years at my old "job" - been crazy busy preparing to sell our house - and we just closed escrow today on our "new" (c. 1935) house....things like "spare" time and money are now a thing of the past....Thank God, though....I WILL be at the Lucky Tiki Spooooky Art Show this Sunday night!! Booooo!

Thanks for askin', Brah Pablus!!!

Pops+

P

OK, I'll call off the TIA search team.
(Tiki Intelligence Agency)

BTW - My plans are to be at the Tiki Ti on Saturday Nov. the 5th, with the Amber Love Goddess, Playa Del Miles and a bunch of his surf rats, after attending kooche's gallery showing if I can find out where it is.

I'm not doing any bravado announcement of my LA trip because of the history of such announcements being rescinded. Nevertheless, I think I can make it this time because I put a week in Hawai'i on the agenda AFTER LA.

I think I fooled myself but I can never be sure because I don't trust myself.

P

Ahhh, I see after a bit of research that it is the Second Tiki Art Book signing and I can see a bunch of the wacked out tortured artist types that populate this bandwidth. Including Crazy Al, who I last witnessed assaulting King Kukulele in Unga Bunga's motel room.

La Luz... Gallery, ehhh?

R

What ever happened to the "Tiki Special Agents"?
Where Are They Now?

DZ

Personally, I miss Captain Kneepads Tiki...

Whatever happened to Meat Tiki?

P

I miss vintage girl's and Atomic Cocktail's groovy style as well.
Bax is busy raising model citizens. :wink:
Bong is now someone else cunning and evasive.
Rain.
The Muggler.
boutiki rarely shares his thoughts with us anymore.

And my braddah, cybertiki - I only get to groove with him at one event or two per year.

I'm not busting on them or anything.
People got things to do.
I just miss 'em is all.

Haven't heard from brother Kaliuageoff (sp?) in a while either.

On 2005-10-29 07:30, pablus wrote:
Ahhh, I see after a bit of research that it is the Second Tiki Art Book signing and I can see a bunch of the wacked out tortured artist types that populate this bandwidth. Including Crazy Al, who I last witnessed assaulting King Kukulele in Unga Bunga's motel room.

Pablus!
Next year, bring your video recorder. The volcano shall erupt!
(I am currently taking future Pay Pal orders on DVD's)

On 2005-10-29 07:16, pablus wrote:

I'm not doing any bravado announcement of my LA trip because of the history of such announcements being rescinded. Nevertheless, I think I can make it this time because I put a week in Hawai'i on the agenda AFTER LA.

Ever think Tiki_Bong was bad luck to you??

He can't reply to this so I think you're good to go!!

What is your agenda Mr. P ??

Will we be seeing you down our way??

I've been in occasional contact with emspace. I was hoping to see him in Vancouver last August but it didn't happen. He's busy raising a family and making a living and is pretty much avoiding the whole tiki realm.

I'd like to nominate this thread for "worst TC thread title." Think about it.

P

whew,
you're right.
Now not so bad.

Has anybody heard from Suzy Wong? I think she's one of several Nawlins TCers who hasn't checked in.

On 2005-10-29 18:27, Jungle Trader wrote:
Haven't heard from brother Kaliuageoff (sp?) in a while either.

JT,
Thanks for asking. I had to deal with some serious earning-a-living stuff this summer, and attempt to solve some family problems. All is better now. Does seem like alot of old-timers are not posting like they used to though.
KG

A

Been 100% absorbed in starting new mission/parish after 12+ years at my old "job" -

PapeToaTane!

Congrats on your new parish! I'm a lapsed Piscomopalian myself.

amiotiki

I miss Bong :(

R
Rain posted on Fri, Dec 9, 2005 4:45 AM

On 2005-10-29 16:48, pablus wrote:
Rain.
The Muggler.

yarrrr. i am a bad TC member! i show up roughly twice a year - at the ends of semesters :wink: i did finally figure out (duh) a way to stay alert to TC, though - just last week i changed my prefs to have all posts sent to my gmail account. i set up a filter so that it labels them "tiki central," and i can scan down the subject lines to see what's goin' on and possibly get involved :D

as far as the muggler goes - i missed the opportunity to see him because we had some money emergencies and couldn't make it to hukilau again this year, and i haven't heard from him since a little before then. he's constantly all around the country for work, and i can't imagine life is any less busy now that they popped out their second kid. i'm sure he'll be back around eventually - every time i say i'm visiting fl he talks about making rum drinks :)

M

I miss y'all... SoCal Hoity Toity's

I am.

...good (but not tame.)

:wink:

Pages: 1 20 replies