Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Halloween Party at the Purple Orchid?

Pages: 1 6 replies

I haven't seen anything regarding the party at the Purple Orchid Exotic Tiki Lounge......Is anyone going? WooHoo and I will be there.
SoccerTiki

DZ

The P.O. is having their annual Halloween Costume party, featuring Dawn Shipley & the Sharpshooters from 10 - 1. I know there are a number of TCers going already - we'll probably be getting there relatively early to avoid the cover (3 bux - still worth it!) I've won a costume prize the last 2 years in a row & hopefully this year will make it 3! I'll be the guy in orange...

Oh, and remember: tonight we set the clock back, so the Orchid will be open (and serving) an extra hour!!

Of course there is going to be a Halloween party at the Purple Orchid. Remember last year? Ghosts, gouls, goblins, pirates, mermaids. And who can forget the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction during the costume contest? Rebecca and I will see you all there!

WooHoo!! Soccer Tiki and I ready for a night out at the P.O. Watch out Dr.Z I think my costume might blow yours away this year. - WooHoo Wahine

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2005-10-29 17:55 ]

Did I miss it? Was it last night? Is it tonight? I'm lost!

DZ

Well, as usual, the costume party at the P.O. was a blast! I think I won again this year but I'm not sure - things were a little blurry after a while, but Dave had me on stage so many times I figured I'd either won something or was a member of the band. How 'bout some pix, Wersmo?

(WooHoo - you gotta show up if'n you want to win!)

On 2005-11-01 20:30, Doctor Z wrote:
Well, as usual, the costume party at the P.O. was a blast! I think I won again this year but I'm not sure - things were a little blurry after a while, but Dave had me on stage so many times I figured I'd either won something or was a member of the band. How 'bout some pix, Wersmo?

(WooHoo - you gotta show up if'n you want to win!)

Things got "blurry" a little too early that night! We'll see you at the next event!

Pages: 1 6 replies