Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Witco bar worth? w/working pic link

Pages: 1 7 replies

Sorry and thanks the pictures have been added

I know there is no correct answer when it comes to worth on items in the world of tiki. So I am posting a picture of witco bar to see what people think it may be worth. (Also this is the first try at pict posting so I'm not sure if it will work - I have a mac so I'm not positive about img and getting web address correct)

I have some other witco pics I'd like to post if this pict post works... I also have some close ups of this bar.

So let me know what you think and we'll go from there.

thanks

3rd try BAR:

3try fountain and chairs - for fun

[ Edited by: sneakyjack 2005-10-31 14:33 ]

[ Edited by: sneakyjack 2005-11-01 15:25 ]

[ Edited by: sneakyjack 2005-11-01 15:26 ]

[ Edited by: sneakyjack 2005-11-01 15:37 ]

These links only put you through to the "Join shutterfly" page

TD

somebody help him with the pics,please. i'd love to see the bar ,since i have a couple myself i'm thinking of selling

[ Edited by: TIKI DAVID 2005-11-01 07:21 ]

Yeah help me with the pics / links..

I guess I'm just stupid..

Maybe it has to with the right click and the fact that I am on a mac??? I use control and click but the link [img] does not seem to appear.

This thread has info on how to post Shutterfly photos for both PC and Mac users.

H

sneakyjack, if the thread the UtopianDreem linked for you doesn't do the trick, email me the photo and I'll post it for you.

That fountain looks like Bert, from Bert & Ernie to me.

I heard him reffered to as "Squiggy" but have never seen one else where.

the nose is in the first dish but I have put it back on to cover the water hose since the picture was taken.

thanks again to pic post help. and let me know if anyone else has seen "Squiggy" around.

Pages: 1 7 replies