Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

HAppy Anniversary to Boutiki's

Pages: 1 5 replies

B

I believe their date is Nov 5th and since I will be out of town that day I'll wish a Happy Anniversary to Duke and Amy Carter Now.. Happy Happy Anniversary guys. We love ya'

:music: Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Haaappy Anniversary :music:

-Z

Late as usual, but my congratulations are still just as warm! May you have many many many more years of love/tiki collecting together :)

F

B

Thanks so much for the well wishes, you are very thoughtful. Ben! I'm amazed that you remembered the date. We actually just got home from a vacation (and anniversary celebration) in Hawaii. It was fantastic! We brought the little guy and he had a blast (even behaved pretty well on the long flight).

Here are a few of my favorite pics, I took a LOT! I can post more on shutterfly if anyone cares to see some images of beautiful Maui.

Mahalo,
-Duke

Did you kids go skinny dipping at Red Sand Beach in Hana? I hope you took your SPF 45 :wink: Truly a beautiful spot on the planet! Happy anniversary...

[ Edited by: DawnTiki 2005-11-13 00:33 ]

B

I don't think skinny dipping is allowed, and we would never break the rules, would we? :blush:

Red Sand beach was incredible, as were the black sand beaches near the blow holes and at Hana Bay and the white powdery beaches of Kamaole. We split our time between Kihei and Hana, and it was all amazing! The cabin where we stayed in Hana was surrounded by rain-forest and (just like all of Hana) was overwhelmingly beautiful.
-Duke

Pages: 1 5 replies