Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

WAITIKI needs your help with radio promo

Pages: 1 6 replies

MH
Mr. Ho posted on Tue, Nov 1, 2005 6:51 PM

Axoltol!

Mr. Ho here. WAITIKI need your help.

We're contacting radio stations all over the US and International too. Mostly lookng for exotica/lounge radio programming and then we email the DJ. if they respond, we send a cd.

anyhow, i am wondering if anybody out there has radio programming they love that we might be appropriate for. If so, please send me a note at [email protected] - If anybody on TikiCentral wants to formally get involved with WAITIKI promotion, please contact me (we'd pay something for the help).

mahalo,
Mr. Ho

[ Edited by: Mr. Ho 2005-11-02 10:03 ]

V

The new CD is great!

There will be a few tracks in the playlist rotation on the Live365.com station soon, and the CD release was promoted in this week's podcast.

PM or email me with any other ideas.

Vic

IZ

Mr Ho,

You've probably already contacted him, but if not, Darrell Brogdon who does the fabulous Retro Cocktail Hour Saturday nights on Kansas Public Radio might be an excellent resource.

http://www.kpr.ku.edu/retro/

In my opinion, he's the most knowledgeable DJ out there doing exotica, stereo dynamica and crime jazz stuff. And he has a huge fan base.

Mahalo,
I, Z

MH

Yup, we sent him a disc. mahalo!

K
Kenike posted on Wed, Nov 2, 2005 2:52 PM

Have you guys looked into podcasting yet? It's a growing sensation that's still in it's infancy. Might be worth looking into.

Hey, Ho! Have you spoken to Cyrano & Senor Amor at the Molotov Coctail Hour on 88.9, KXLU-FM, Los Angeles?

MH

Aloha

yes, we have kxlu's show on our list of contacts. havent contacted them yet but it's on the list of places that were relatively easy to find! :wink:

mahalo!
Mr. Ho

Pages: 1 6 replies