Pages: 1 6 replies

Tiki Art Two Book Signing
Tiki Art Show & Party
Sat., Nov.5th 6:00pm-9:00pm
La Luz de Jesus Gallery
4633 Hollywood Blvd

WooHoo! See you there :)

I forgot my book so...........

( wasn't going to open them but I had a nicotine fit!)

Wonderful time tonight. Good to see everyone and hang out.

How long is the show going to be at La Luz?

WooHooo! Thanks to everyone at La Luz de Jesus Gallery for a great evening!!! :)

P

Anyone hear from Otto and Babydoe?
He looked like a man who was on his way to a birth when he bolted.
Hope all is well and the parents and children are healthy and happy.

THAT was fun.

A cool place, that gallery.
It was a pleasure to meet some of my favorite artists, like miles thompson - and see TiKItOny and crazy al and Mean Gene again.
And of course............The King.

Tiki Nick - that Tiki Magazine is top notch. I read every page on the flight.

Woo Hoo Wahine was carding people at the door of the Tiki Ti. We thought she might start taking money. Got to meet Riptide and see Spermy again and it was a LA fun-blast - perfect to shoot me out of town with good vibes.

The Tiki Ti is a fantastic place and the proprieters are gracious and really know how to throw a party. No wonder it gets so many loyal fans here. And the drinks... yeah - they're there - right where you want them to be.

Top Shelf.

Mahalo LA/OC ohana for a terrific time (ex-specially Dr. Z) and though I regret I didn't get to see the Bong Hut, I would rather go there at a time when he a) was expecting me and b) could jam for a couple hours.

BTW - In Tiki Magazine there is a nice 2-page spread about the Bongster's pad.

Baby Doe had a bouncing baby boy on Saturday night, Otto missed it by about 5 hours, but she was in good hands. I talked to her today and everyone is fine. Vander is really excited about his baby brother, whose name is Dashiell, (although I'm not positive on the spelling.) I will let Otto or Doe tell the details, but he was early, which is why Otto went to LA, and Doe went into labor pretty quickly. It sounded very exciting, but then again it wasn't me. I can't wait to see him!

We just realized this morning, that Dash earned his moniker! Seeing as Doe made a dash to the delivery room! har har. He could very well have been born on Treasure Island, which is the island in the middle of SF Bay that the bridge goes over! dang, how pirate would that have been!

"You're the mayor of shark city, people think you want the beaches open."

[ Edited by: mrs. pineapple 2005-11-08 08:50 ]

More Beer!! and Cigars!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies