Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Mai Kai virgins ISO happy-hour guides, 11/14

Pages: 1 4 replies

S

Hey y'all,
Me & my wahine (Mr. & Mrs. Moai Lounge from fabulous Germantown, MD) are heading to Florida for a little tiki road trip 11/14-19, and plan on getting started at Mai Kai's Happy Hour, 'round 5pm on Monday, Nov. 14. We'd love to have some company from the local ohana (if you're not tied up picking up the pieces from Wilma), so drop a line if you're interested!

peace,
Scottiki

Count me in. Just sent you a PM.

Around what time do you think you'll get there? What other things do you plan on seeing in Florida? You may just want to call them in advance just to confirm their operating status (limited, roof damage, etc).

Looking forward to meeting y'all.

H
Helz posted on Mon, Nov 7, 2005 11:24 AM

I don't usually plan out that far, but I think Mrs. HelzTiki and myself should be able to make it. We're always looking for any excuse to get to the Mai Kai...though we're pretty much newbies there ourselves.

• Jason

I'm game... It'll be the first time I've been in the place post Wilma. Depending on how busy it is (usually nil on a Monday) I'll show ya' around the joint.

:drink:Interesting Factoid: The Mai Kai is the first place I ever held down a steady job! :o (way back in High School)

That was fun. Scot and Jen are wonderful members of our fabulous TC ohana.
Happy to meet both of you. We should definately do this again.

Pages: 1 4 replies