Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Creating Tiki: November theme - Pirate tiki!

Pages: 1 7 replies

H
hewey posted on Sun, Nov 6, 2005 6:06 AM

Arrrr! Lets see your pirate tikis folks!

K
kirby posted on Sun, Nov 6, 2005 4:14 PM

Cool that means i didnt have to work to hard....

By the way this will be up for the crazy al/stroke auction tonight the 6th..

Bump

Here's an old picture I did:

it was for an art show I did 2 summers ago in san pedro. That's the vincent thomas on the left, Point Vicente light house on the right (flashes green) and the Irving johnson in the middle. that's the same boat that ran aground on an uncharted sand bar off of Ventura last year. She's still getting repaired but will be out soon

I'll post some more piratey stuff later before the end of November...

Here's another one I did recently for the lucky tiki art show last month:

an older pirate carving:

thanks for looking

H
hewey posted on Fri, Nov 25, 2005 3:19 AM

An oldy of mine too. Havent had time to draw or paint up anything new. Hope to get time before the end of the month.

AT

On 2005-11-24 11:09, Polynesiac wrote:

Wow felicitation this pirate tiki is very nice and terrible !!!
GOOD WORK !!!

I just looked over the pirates and I am so impressed. I think that there is a love of tiki that comes from being a creative person. I have met so many tiki artists. I love Benzart, Gecko, Doug Horne, tikidiablo, it just goes on and on. I've been dedicating all of my art to my husband danlovestikis and I'm just now breaking those chains to sell on eBay and next from my web page that is under construction. Dan is horrified to loose his dedicated tiki artist. I'll make him something again someday right now it's my turn to be "out there".
Wonderful Pirate art! Wendy of danlovestikis

H
hewey posted on Tue, May 22, 2007 8:00 PM

Kirby is the only artist who has a pirate tiki with the eyepatch on the right! :D

Pages: 1 7 replies